As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear LAST CHANCE elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: LAST CHANCE elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run
King Koopa
Re:LAST CHANCE elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run 11 Years ago
The email i got from Watson (on may 6th) said he would be taking a few days off of work this week to box them up and ship them.

The topic has been locked.
Cappy
5/1 - email stating that mine is boxed, addressed, and ready to go, as soon as he can make it to the post office.

5/15 - no further responses.

I'm really getting tired of this.
Goomba
I was told on April 2nd that my tracking number would come in a few days. Kept emailing. No answer. Remember we were promised this for February.

I've opened a dispute with paypal. I encourage you to do the same.
Cappy
I would do it, but the limit is 45 days and I'm well beyond it.
Goomba
They still allowed me to open a dispute, even though it was beyond the limit.
King Koopa
I heard from Watson yesterday:

"hey derek, i have them all boxed and ready to go but i am waiting on some screws. they machine shop cut the threading differnt than last time so i had to order hardware that was different than last time. they will be here wed or thursday and then everything will ship. all i have to do is drop the nuts int he hardware bag and then send them out. sorry for the ridiculous delays. i will never be selling anything presale that i get made at that machine shop again."

And the wait continues.
Cappy
Interesting. I'll definitely look into that if I don't hear back today or tomorrow. I shot him another email that was a little bit more forceful.
King Koopa
Please post if anybody does in fact get a Paypal dispute handled and you receive your money back. Although the wait is killing me, I will gladly buy a second one if anybody canceled their order. Maybe I'm naive but I do really like these stands and I don't want to wait for another batch.

Edit: 200th post. Woo
Chain Chomp
hey guys, sorry for the miscommunications. ihatederekreed directed me tot his thread.

esperdiv: i have not received any emails from you that i have nor responded to, nor have i received a dispute through my paypal account. i am not saying you havent sent those emails, just saying i cannot find them in my records and i am sorry for that. there is no need to file a dispute. if anyone wants a refund i will issue it immediately just email me asking for one. i have already given a few.

droolmaster0: i received your email this morning and have responded. here is a excerpt from it for everyone else to read:

"i had a problem with some screws and those are being delivered today. the frames will be shipping on monday as i am out of town this weekend in asheville for business. i know i sound like the boy who cried wolf at this point in time but i assure you i am not trying to rip anyone off, this process has just been a nightmare and i should have not taken any pre-orders. "

i hope that i have not missed any emails from anyone else. i am always available via phone 423 340 0202 if anyone would like to call and talk to me. i think in the future i may be moving to phone only, not taking pre-orders and or go through a distributor that only sells in stock products. i really hate the way this has turned out for a few people and i hope i can regain trust from some of you once i move the distribution in these directions.
Chain Chomp
double post
Go to top Post Reply