As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear A4 Feature Requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: A4 Feature Requests
Goomba
just low-priced soccer jerseys in combination with get this sort 11 Years, 4 Months ago
"It seems like he has always determined to play. He could be had Tim Masthay Jersey a terrific NFL occupation as we all know. He a lot of very good years here in Minnesota,In . Vikings coach Barbara Frazier said. Is now 200 zillion Christians being repressed and some psychologically persecuted in throughout fifty international locations, it seems a bit of vitriolic Christian hiting in America fails to amount to a good deal. It does having said that represent the start a much worse portent as reported by scripture, mainly as we approach the rule for the Antichrist. And it was presented unto your ex to make struggle with the team, and to get over them: not to mention power was presented with him over-all kindreds, and tongues, and even nations.

"We prepared more glitches than I would personally have preferred. That's something which we'll secure corrected," he said. "What most of us Max Starks Jersey report to the particular league, all of our comments about that, is undoubtedly in-house material. It brings all of us to wide receiver. We have our significant receivers for the reason that Josh Cribbs, Greg Little, The nike air jordan Norwood and Mike Iupati Jersey Mohamed Massaquoi. Every one of these guys will be talented in their own right, but just about all have also forgotten some Paul McQuistan Jersey massive passes this current year that they quickly should not own missed.

We buy Health-related reasons opinion the fact that HTML 5 is often a DeAngelo Hall Jersey better systems than Abrupt; in terms of support cool, amenable platforms are to proprietary codecs what an Aston Martin is to some sort of Chevy Cobalt. And also moves simply by industry members like Bebo and Bing to adopt Html page 5 make it clear which will Flash is undoubtedly slowly roaming into the nightfall. What a reduced amount of clear is probably when buying a cell phone came to entail buying directly into Steve Jobs school of thought on just where tech ought to be.

Early CompetitionNordic skiing owes its lifetime to the people out of the Telemark area of Norwegian, who, during the early 1700s, built turn ways to control down speeds. During 1767, the Norwegian uniform organized a competitive sport similar to the biathlon. The government awarded rewards in rock climbing and snapping shots.

Katrina have an effect on Atlanta had been immediate as well as far-reaching. An estimated 1 hundred,000 hurricane evacuees from Southern area Louisiana plus Mississippi got to North Ga. Moreover, slowdowns in gasoline development in Gulf of mexico Coast vicinity refineries sparked a fabulous supply anxiety and panic in many areas of the southeast USA, together with metro The atlanta area.

A construction worker secretly buried a fabulous #34 David Ortiz Red Sox jersey inside the concrete of this new Yankee Stadium self-confident of "cursing" the modern ballpark. That Yankees unearthed that jersey and also agreed to promote it off, aided by the proceeds to benefit the Red Sox' Jimmy Fund good cause. The promote for $175,250.

Believe me, I'm able to go through the entire game and also pick out memories and online players that separated itself to me, but that's due to a small amount of error. Just a little bit mind you, though the bias maybe there is. Still, i thought this was not a reasonably game by any means and the Team are going to need to take the two weeks leading up to the Very Bowl so they can heal up to get some things to be able.
  The topic has been locked.
Yoshi
Re:A4 Feature Requests 11 Years, 4 Months ago
Dubscape wrote:
I don´t know if I´m just missing something, but I just tried loading the free sound packs for the A4 and I couldn´t figure any way to load the sounds but loading then one by one - extremely tedious! Is there no way to load a folder of sounds? If not, that is very high on my feature wish list.

I couldn't even get them to load at all

(well; I got one ok; but not the rest)
Goomba
SINE WAVE PLEASE!
Picked this up not really thinkng it wouldnt come with a sine.....okay?
Granted you can fiddle around with the filters to make one but I bought this mostly for bass.
How can I make a nice smooth 808 without a sine? Hook a brother up with some essentials.
Cappy
ability to pan OSC1 and OSC2 so that if I select L and R input sources I can use the filter on a stereo track, instead of the current summing 2 mono channels.

...or alternatively requiring to use 2 tracks and setting up performance macros to get the filter working on stereo inputs with proper L/R separation
Cappy
Definitely LFO keytracking. This would let me go crazy. Seems like they are DA converted at audio speed, since audio rate FM work so well. You just cant play the sound on the keyboard...

And im desperately looking for keytrack in the sound mod matrix, where routing for midi volume, pitch bend etc. are located. Like it is done in the Monomachine.

Poly mode would also be nice.

These three additions and this synth rivals an alesis andromeda in terms of sound shaping possibilities. The beautiful effects not counted in.

PS: Guys remember this is an analog synth. You most likely wont be able to change the sound generating components like OSCs, Filters etc. or the signal flow with a firmware update.
Smoof wrote:

PS: Guys remember this is an analog synth. You most likely wont be able to change the sound generating components like OSCs, Filters etc. or the signal flow with a firmware update.

They already changed the shape of the tri wave in the 1st update. Must be using a programmable transistor array.

Anaolg synths who's circuits can be rearranged with an OS update. What else will the future bring?
Yoshi
Midi implementation for track mutes, hopefully in a manner that can be controlled by the OT MIDI tracks
Cappy
StinkyBeat wrote:
They already changed the shape of the tri wave in the 1st update. Must be using a programmable transistor array.

Anaolg synths who's circuits can be rearranged with an OS update. What else will the future bring?

Ok then my fault. But this makes me think of an analog synth, whose components can be rearranged on the fly, like a modular. Id like to know which technique is used in he a4... I thought development of FPAAs had almost died.

But while playing some more with the beast, i realized that real time record seems to be screwed regarding quantization. Also, one should be able to switch off recording of note length and use the default value. This is really annoying, cause most of the time i want to record like on the monomachine :/

Greets
Chain Chomp
Machinedrum SPS-1UW+ MkII
Monomachine SFX-60+ MkII
Roland Gear
------------------------------------
www.syn303.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/syn303
Would like to see a Note Skip feature implemented on sequencer of A4, so it will behave like an analog sequencer. Where a stage (note) is missed in the actual sequence, but does not briefly pause when doing so.

For instance if you had a 16 note sequence, and added 3 skips in those steps, in reality only 13 steps would play, the 3 skipped steps would be silenced.
Chain Chomp
http://venndiagram.ca
Maschine
Monomachine SFX60+ Mk II
Machine SPS1-UW
Analog Four
Octoatrack
Nord Modular G1
Evolver
Korg Z1
Spectralis 2
Syn303 wrote:
Would like to see a Note Skip feature implemented on sequencer of A4, so it will behave like an analog sequencer. Where a stage (note) is missed in the actual sequence, but does not briefly pause when doing so.

For instance if you had a 16 note sequence, and added 3 skips in those steps, in reality only 13 steps would play, the 3 skipped steps would be silenced.

Why not just use the trig mute function for a similar effect for now ?
Go to top Post Reply