As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear A4 Feature Requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: A4 Feature Requests
Cappy
Analog Four
Korg X5D
Moog Rogue
Roland V-Synth
TB-303
TR-909
x0xb0x
Rm1x
Re:A4 Feature Requests 10 Years, 11 Months ago
A dedicated Sine waveform for ONE of the oscillators.
  The topic has been locked.
Cappy
pseen wrote:
Trig mute:
- All entered trig mutes can be toggled on and off at the same time, for instance by using Yes and No buttons while in TRIG MUTE mode.
- Trig mutes can be turned on off via performance macro. It would be cool to have both a global binary toggle, plus a linear correlation between encoder movement and density of the mutes.

Yes please! I said this a while ago, but your suggested implementation is way better. Especially toggling on off via performance macros! This would be such a powerful feature. As it is I don't use the mute trigs at all, but would use them all the time like this.
ARP indicator:

When the arpeggiator is ON, have it's LED indicator lit, so one can see whether the ARP is engaged. In the current state, one has to go to the ARP page to see whether it's on or not. During busy jams I often forget whether i turned the ARP on or not... Even better would be to have the ARP LED blink when it triggers.
Goomba
reset wrote:
ARP indicator:

When the arpeggiator is ON, have it's LED indicator lit, so one can see whether the ARP is engaged. In the current state, one has to go to the ARP page to see whether it's on or not. During busy jams I often forget whether i turned the ARP on or not... Even better would be to have the ARP LED blink when it triggers.

YES. maybe have the LED blink at the rate of the arp?
Goomba
Re:A4 Feature Requests 10 Years, 10 Months ago
Nystagmus wrote:
A dedicated Sine waveform for ONE of the oscillators.
That would be great yeah +1
Boo
As I just viewed the Volca Demos:

- "Active Step" like Skip-Trigs!
This could be a special mode for the Mute-Trigs. Any Trig set there should be skipped to dynamically alter track-sequences. Just like on the old Moog Q960.
vst
Cappy
Maybe mentioned already but I would really like a shortcut to clear a track's trigs. Holding track + No during Live Rec is a pain.

And to restate, ARP params for P-Lock!
King Koopa
Drum kit mode. Thirteen drum sounds (programmed with pitch tracking off) arranged across the thirteen buttons of the mini keyboard.
So you have a monophonic drum kit on one track and three tracks for synths.

EDIT
Forget the hi hat thing, I clearly didn't think that one through. Actually, sod it, I'm deleting that bit.
Chain Chomp
ah yes, assigning sound locks to MIDI notes. This would be proper nice!
Cappy
This is a reply to partner NYSTAGMUS and its a tip / trick for all a4 owners :

don´t know if you know that you can create your own "sinus waveform" if you put the triangle wave , LP2 filter ( low pass filter 2 ) , and move the FREQ (F1 freq. or cutoff) to 75 - 76 . Do it and you will have your sine waveform
Go to top Post Reply