As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear A4 Feature Requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: A4 Feature Requests
Re:A4 Feature Requests 11 Years, 4 Months ago
Darenager wrote :

2. Paste lock to saved sound - so that if you make a nice sound on a
lock you can save it as a standalone sound, complete and exactly as it
is on the trig.

I'd buy that for a dollar !
  The topic has been locked.
Hello all! First post here!

I have a Waldorf Microwave XT that has a soft-textured paint job. Apparently, these synths were notorious for paint chipping and peeling (they used a Nextel powder coat), so Waldorf eventually phased that paint out, I believe. Maybe Elektron will change it eventually a-la Waldorf... or as in my case, the paint on my Microwave XT never peeled or chipped, so maybe not all A4's will have this problem.

Boo
MnM MKII + MDUW MKII + OT + A4 + Eurorack Modular System
Id like if it would be possible to turn off automatic parameter locking of note LEN and VEL (add option to note setup perhaps?)

It would also be nice if those parameters were available ass modulation targets for LFOs and envelopes.
Goomba
Unison mode, with a global spread/detune parameter like the synthesis technology E340 Cloud generator. Phat leads!
A second Function key near the track keys so we can mute-unmute track using one hand (and several fingers obvisously). In fact i did a small demo live set yesterday for friends and i wanted to mute/unlute tracks from both the A4 and MD and.... Well i was one hand too short
Petur wrote:
Id like if it would be possible to turn off automatic parameter locking of note LEN and VEL (add option to note setup perhaps?)

It would also be nice if those parameters were available ass modulation targets for LFOs and envelopes.

I was just thinking this. I wonder if the auto-locking of length/vel has to do with how thy we're able to have the sequencer record length, which is definitely a good thing.
Yoshi
sound design mode
King Koopa
www.exuviae-music.com

Current band members: Octatrack, A4, Ultranova
noha wrote:
- midi output: it would be great if even just the minikeys on the built in keyboard would send midi, so i could input notes on the monomachine the same way as i do on the A4. Also, it seems like the CV track could theoretically be used as a midi track without totally changing the OS structure.

Already there. Just make sure that the Auto channel in the midi section is set to the same channel as the device you want to control.
King Koopa
www.exuviae-music.com

Tyrone wrote:
noha wrote:

- midi output: ... Also, it seems like the CV track could theoretically be used as a midi track without totally changing the OS structure.

+1... even just sending of the notes being played on the CV track would be very useful

As mentioned above - she's already there - just set up the correct midi channel in the Global mid channel config menu.
King Koopa
www.exuviae-music.com

I would love some kind of visual reference when using Destructive Transpose (TRK+ up/down).

It gives you no reading of where you are or where you go - an ascending or descending measure of semitones in the pop-up menu would really help.
Go to top Post Reply