As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear A4 Feature Requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: A4 Feature Requests
Chain Chomp
Re:A4 Feature Requests 11 Years, 2 Months ago
snowcrash wrote:
snowcrash wrote:
So basically I hit the bank knob, and the trig for the pattern, while keeping one or more trigs depressed I can hit function+copy to copy one or multiple patterns, then select some free slot(s) and hit function and paste?
Well, that didn't work, although I got a positiv prompt on copy, but paste seemed to fail. When I release the trig, the new pattern's empty. Paste only works on the currently active pattern, so no copy paste without a gap on pattern switching.

To bad, even the electribes can do this, or am I overlooking something?

yes, no need for the FUNCTION button here.
hold a bank button, also hold one grid button, then hit copy/clear/paste.

this works only one pattern at a time, because holding multiple grid buttons activates chain mode.
  The topic has been locked.
Rusty wrote:

Amp is CC7 ?

amp is ok, but the main track volume would be better, and would fit with the performance controls and match the OT's volume/level model.

e.g. i might want to map the AMP level to a performance knob to compensate for feedback/resonance loudness increases etc, but not affect the overall track level etc
Boo
void wrote:
yes, no need for the FUNCTION button here.
hold a bank button, also hold one grid button, then hit copy/clear/paste.

this works only one pattern at a time, because holding multiple grid buttons activates chain mode.

Great, thanks a lot! I really have to print out the manual.

Btw. one more feature request, though I doubt this will find much support:
Individual tempo per pattern option.
Boo
Apart from Poly mode.

Random Glide wave on the LFO would be nice!
CF3
Goomba
Gearing Up 2 Get Down
Would be cool to have dividers (x1/2, x3/4, etc.) on the individual tracks and not just the master in advance mode..... unless I'm missing something and it's already possible.
Cappy
Don't have time to read 20 pages at the moment so sorry if this has been covered, but I'd like to see choices for sequencer direction per part, like the Cirklon has. At the very least Random. A4 arriving tomorrow so if they've added this but not put it in the manual (or I didn't see it in there) then apologies as well.
Yoshi
bauer wrote:
Rusty wrote:

Amp is CC7 ?

amp is ok, but the main track volume would be better, and would fit with the performance controls and match the OT's volume/level model.

e.g. i might want to map the AMP level to a performance knob to compensate for feedback/resonance loudness increases etc, but not affect the overall track level etc

Oh yeah, I'm in full agreement with you. Just thought I'd throw that one in thee in case you missed it.

I'm trying to remote mute/unmute tracks; and without any CC to use, I'm forced to send a binary command as Amp(CC7) either off (0) or on (100) regardless of the inital track setting... you can imagine how smooth that is
Goomba
fade note triggers and parameter triggers
Goomba
sound slides

-come on everything is just a set of parameters..let me slide between preset parameters AKA sounds
Goomba
displace triggers left or right on a track.
Go to top Post Reply