As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear A4 Feature Requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: A4 Feature Requests
Goomba
Re:A4 Feature Requests 11 Years, 3 Months ago
+1 for the midi sequencer. Please elektron !
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Puddin wrote:
It would be cool if the trig mutes had an on/off mode. Maybe one of the encoders could be used for this when on the trig mute page. This would make it so you could use it as a track variation.

Yep this would be awesome!
Goomba
doc_sample wrote:
Reboot242 wrote:
Sequencer able to send midi. More than just midi clock that is. This would make it the perfect machine imo.

yes, specifically allow existing CV track to be set to send CV or Midi sequences.

and +1 on the poly mode as well!!!!!

pretty much all i want too

maybe keytrack as mod source and then i'd be pretty content
Goomba
I'd appreciate it if they would enable Direct Change and Direct Jump mode for Program Change commands received from external sequencers.
Goomba
Midi Sequencer + Poly Mode + The Ability To Sequence In Key So You Can Twist The Knobs Live & Will Always Sound Good!

I'd definitely love to see 1 additional delay and 1 additional reverb if it is possible with the DSP power you have. You might want a short verb or delay for drums and something entirely different for pads and melodies for example. I know you can parameter lock things but if they occur on the same step it wouldn't be possible and also shortening it on certain steps would cause long reverbs to be cut short (i'd imagine).

Being able to use filters and envelopes from other tracks would be good too so you could have several envelopes and lfos all on one voice - might not be necessary but could be interesting.

If you put in some digital waveforms or wavetables that could be pretty interesting too

I think it has everything else although a much better screen and more outs would be nice on the hardware side.
Made In Machines wrote:
The Ability To Sequence In Key So You Can Twist The Knobs Live & Will Always Sound Good!

You can already do that. Everything else you said is crazy.
Killer Beez
Bump for pre fade delay please. I wanna solo the delay so bad.

Also copy lfo1 (except depths and destinations) to lfo2 would be a nice shortcut.

I had a magical evening with the a4. So addictive. It's made me kind of understand modular noodling psychology one minute with loads of pops and squiggles. Then I can switch straight to the lushest pad ever and spend an hour with my head in the clouds
vst
Cappy
^^^^word^^^^

I don't know if it has been mentioned but I'd love to able to have the mute function also mute the midi in for that track. You could play multi layered patches on the same midi channel with one key from an external keyboard and mute individual parts.

Also, please, please make a mute for the internal in on the FX track.

Any way to add the "Drive" from filter section to the effects section as well? Probably not but, hey
Cappy
vst wrote:
^^^^word^^^^

I don't know if it has been mentioned but I'd love to able to have the mute function also mute the midi in for that track. You could play multi layered patches on the same midi channel with one key from an external keyboard and mute individual parts.

Also, please, please make a mute for the internal in on the FX track.

Any way to add the "Drive" from filter section to the effects section as well? Probably not but, hey

You should update to the latest OS. Mute mode lies in the performance screen now and includes effects and cv tracks.
Goomba
Elektron OT A4
Arturia Minibrute
Korg EMX1 ER1 EA1
Waldorf MicroQ
Roland AJ2 MKS50
MAM MB33mkII
Yamaha TX81Z
Rephlex MeeBlipSE
Electrix WarpFactory
Unless I'm totally dense? A way to do flam type hits, like repeat on the Octatrack. This would be ok with being able to turn the arpeggiator on/off with a p-lock (which it seems can't be done?!). I was programming some drums on the A4, copying the pattern I was replacing from my OT and noticed there was no way to have a 32nd note "roll" (or "flam") on one trig. It seems I can't even p-lock from Up to Down on the arp.
Go to top Post Reply