As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear A4 Feature Requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: A4 Feature Requests
Yoshi
Re:A4 Feature Requests 11 Years, 4 Months ago
NWAQ wrote:
A less touchy mode for selections of parameters as opposed to stuff like filters or other paramers which are more scale-like, selecting waveforms etc is a bit iffy sometimes with the rotaries. Maybe even being able to use the arrow keys to go through values on a selected parameter?

Push knob to incremnt/cycle through? Would seem to be easily do-able.

As for Kylie, I think they are much more likely to implement Dannii first then upgrade to Kylie if it seems popular...
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
reset wrote:
UW...

hahahaha!
I was wondering how much it would take for somebody to ask for this feature!

guys, you are amazing...
Game & Watch
Amanita wrote:
NWAQ wrote:
A less touchy mode for selections of parameters as opposed to stuff like filters or other paramers which are more scale-like, selecting waveforms etc is a bit iffy sometimes with the rotaries. Maybe even being able to use the arrow keys to go through values on a selected parameter?

Push knob to incremnt/cycle through? Would seem to be easily do-able.

As for Kylie, I think they are much more likely to implement Dannii first then upgrade to Kylie if it seems popular...

I´d be happy with Danii alone...
Boo
- reconfigurable order of filters: i'd love to be able to put a hipass before the ladder, for example.

- midi output: it would be great if even just the minikeys on the built in keyboard would send midi, so i could input notes on the monomachine the same way as i do on the A4. Also, it seems like the CV track could theoretically be used as a midi track without totally changing the OS structure.

- more effects: i'd like to use some of the effects from the Octatrack, like the compressor. it's a bit clunky if i'm running the A4 into the octatrack if i just want to compress my bassline, for example, without effecting the lead lines as well. having this built into the A4 would solve the problem.

that's all for now i think!
You know, I just had to do it. Just being fesicious Seriously though, the A4 will be PLENTY good enough for me without UW.
Game & Watch
Sine wave (without using filter)
then
Wavefolder
then

King Koopa
1-Short key to see the value of a parameter (ex : function + key) it is a little clunky to press the knob to show the value.

2- Transpose sequence via midi keyboard like the Monomachine.

3- Digital waves (not sure if its possible but the noise is digital so)

4- LFO tracking key for FM

5- A way to see the next pattern selected
Admin
tIB was here
darenager wrote:
Sine wave (without using filter)
then
Wavefolder
then

Wavefolder or triangle shaping is a must if possible, which judging by the triangle fix it is. Ill add frequency modulation, which possibly isnt (unless they can make the LFO's pitch tracking oscillators?).
Boo
noha wrote:

- midi output: ... Also, it seems like the CV track could theoretically be used as a midi track without totally changing the OS structure.

+1... even just sending of the notes being played on the CV track would be very useful
Boo
sovietpop wrote:

2- Transpose sequence via midi keyboard like the Monomachine.

+1 for this too, or even just NRPN/CC control over the transpose parameter...
Go to top Post Reply