As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Sounds Analog to Me (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Sounds Analog to Me
Re:Sounds Analog to Me 11 Years, 5 Months ago
redrum wrote:
I feel that there may be a few surprises in the near future. I can't help but think Elektron have more up their sleeves.

The topic has been locked.
King Koopa
machinedrum sps-1 mkI
monomachine mkII
octatrack Dps-1
2x roland jx3p
roland spd-s
korg prophecy
microkorg
crumar Ds2
crumar bit one
yamaha su-10
EV-
BlueWolfSe7en wrote:
Woe to you o earth & sea as the Electron gods send the analog four with wrath as they know the time is short. Let him who hath understanding calculate the number of the four as it is a human number, its number is £€$.......
Book of Hector chapter 1 verse 8

do have to say I am not gonna pay the start prize as I did with the MD OT ,and MNM
think this is still a Rip off, its cool to have one of the first. but
if you pay 300 - 400 more when after 3 months its 900 again +after a few months probably you get a free bag and cover , it makes me think
I ll wait , but i dont want to wait hope they release the prize soon

+ bought the MNM a week before the start date of the integrated +drive
but paid the full+ drive prize shrubbery

elektron I get 31 at 8 dec would love to have it home by then
Yoshi
I propose that Elektron provide discounts for loyal customers ... say 10% off for every proof of currently registered machine.

What do you guys think? Those in favour say I.

do they still do the Elektron Friend thing ?

I remember what pushed me into buying the MnM mkII was they emailed me with details of a certain % off ( I forget exactly how much now )for an intial offer period for Elektron Friends....

unless there's some sort of financial incentive to jump straight away I think I'll be holding off 'til some point in 2013 myself, as this will very much be a 'want' rather than 'need' purchase anyway...
Hammer Bro
http://soundcloud.com/cosmosuave
MDSPS-1UW+ MKII Doepfer DARKENERGY Darktime MKS-30 Mbase01 A&H Zed14 Ensoniq DP/4 RNC 1773
What about the O/S will it be as buggy as the OT release?
King Koopa
machinedrum sps-1 mkI
monomachine mkII
octatrack Dps-1
2x roland jx3p
roland spd-s
korg prophecy
microkorg
crumar Ds2
crumar bit one
yamaha su-10
EV-
dataline wrote:
Digital Aspergers wrote:
Is there a new demo or are we still talking about the Hector vid?

http://podcasts.aolcdn.com/engadget/files/EngadgetPreview.mp3

live recording of the Analog4

Cappy
OT MD A4
M.I. Shruthi1
https://soundcloud.com/boblock
Within a month of buying my OT, Elektron dropped the price of them by $200 It would be great to see a discount for those that this happened to. And then, the end of summer sale! Aggravating, indeed. But I it doesn't make me love the machines or the creators any less. Most companies wouldn't go to such lengths to make them more affordable in the end. And to offer a discount for registered users wouldn't totally fair to us or the company, since there are some people who bought and disliked and even hated the machines - and may not have un-registered their gear.
awesome...Elektron are now Tweeting us speculating in this thread on their feed
Hero of Winds
OP-1 and Ableton Live (everything else is waiting for studio renovations...which are slow since I'm doing it)
^ lol, one casualty of the A4: the MnM. It's stock is about to crash!

... but I will not jump on the A4 right away...I have enough analog goodies to play with, so I'll be waiting, listening, looking at ootoobs, etc, until the A4 GAS bubble grows out of control in a year or two (yeah, I'm like that)
yeah...I'm seeing an awful lot of MnMs being offloaded on the market at the mo'....

I'll just state you'll have to prise mine from my cold,dead hands though btw.... There's no way the A4 can replace the mighty Mono...only augment it....

Guess for a lot of people the MnM wasn't what they wanted it to be...It's still my favourite all round instrument, ever...& I cant see that changing.
Go to top Post Reply