As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Sounds Analog to Me (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Sounds Analog to Me
Game & Watch
MD UW+, OT, MnM UW+
dubathonic releases
fb
Re:Sounds Analog to Me 11 Years, 6 Months ago
@iPassenger

Ross what kind of Nord do you have? There's a file in the Apps / Templates section here that might allow you to do just what you want. Sez:

"PolyMonomachine-patch for the Nord Modular G2 - This is a patch for the Nord Modular G2 that makes it possible to play the Monomachine "polyphonically" when not in poly-mode (e.g. use 3 channels on the Mono, get a 3 note polyphonic synth and still have 3 tracks for mono-synths or FX left). Read the textpad in the patch for more info"
  The topic has been locked.
Ross has a G2 indeed
Game & Watch
Aye course, the Nord could easily do this. I'll have to have a look at that patch.

@TiB yeah I've done the layer and then transpose trick, works nicely but like you say a bit fiddly.
Hero of Winds
KIKOSHO FASHO
Not to be a doubter or anything here but I am having a hard time thinkin' this is going to be 100% analogue just because it wouldn't fit Elektron's present digital trend.

I'm all for breaking one's personal mold so this is NOT downtalking or anything silly... more along the lines of a fanboy being real hyped up! Has there been any more info leaked/given out beyond the sound demo (which sounds anlogue to me as well)?
I agree rubix, it's obviously got some sort of anolog element(s) but if its the same size as the other machines it seems small for a six voice analog machine with analog effects. The sequencer I would assume would be digital. The video does sound very analog, a lot of those sounds seem to have some deep harmonic and dis harmonic qualitys. More questions than answers still. I'm excited man.
Chain Chomp
me say "Yes. Tubbs, madness, the people dem like it!"'
more details needed urgently!!! I've got analog poly GAS fever and the only prescription is more details....
Chain Chomp
Yeah this teaser business has gone on too long now! Come on...spill the beans!!!
King Koopa
Michael in Los Angeles
Ya, more teasers are just lame at this point..
The last one was

Give us something Real
We are Adults, most of us here, and are loyal customers
Cappy
nothing to add apart from ...

gimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimme gimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimme
Chain Chomp
cygnus wrote:
does it make music ------> yes -------> did elektron make it ------> yes -----> give it to me
does it make music ------> yes -------> did elektron make it ------> no -----> might buy it
does it make music ------> no -------> did elektron make it ------> yes -----> might buy it
does it make music ------> no -------> did elektron make it ------> no -----> what is it then

this should be a tshirt
Go to top Post Reply