As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge *** London Event *** BACK ON! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: *** London Event *** BACK ON!
Cappy
Re:*** London Event *** 11 Years, 6 Months ago
Back to the top...

Thanks for all the PM's/responses/interest so far!
  The topic has been locked.
Unfortunately I wont be able to come to this one. Whoever is in area tho should definitely do it. Last time was awesome!
Admin
tIB was here
I sticky'd this one for ease of following. Unfortunately Im otherwise engaged, ironically though Im down in London that weekend. Maybe next time... Good luck with it and have fun!
sadly I missed the last one...& I'll be missing this one too as I've got commitments most weekends now up until Xmas... but have a blast guys & let us know how it all goes
Killer Beez
Quick bump for this. Looking forward to hear what you've all got. It's a shame for those that can't make it.
Cappy
Re:*** London Event *** POSTPONED 11 Years, 6 Months ago
Guys I hate to do this, but I have to postpone the event. I am having a couple of issues with the venue that I hope will be resolved shortly.

I'll be directly contacting everyone that had confirmed they were playing or attending, but if anyone was planning on coming along and hadn't got in touch, please hang in there, a new date will be announced soon.

Please note, this is a postponement only! I will announce another date as soon as possible.

Really sorry to announce this, but I want to make sure everything will be as good as possible for everyone on the night. Last time was brilliant, and I don't want that changing with future events, so I need a few days to work through things with the venue.
Chain Chomp
Re:*** London Event *** POSTPONED 11 Years, 6 Months ago
Aah tis a shame, but totally understand that you wanna do it right. Good luck getting things ironed out.
Hero of Winds
Re:*** London Event *** POSTPONED 11 Years, 5 Months ago
Any news on a new date?
Goomba
Re:*** London Event *** POSTPONED 11 Years, 4 Months ago
Hi,
Just found this event, but no info if it happened after being postponed. Would definitely try to attend this one or a subsequent one.
monkeytypewriter
Cappy
Re:*** London Event *** POSTPONED 11 Years, 4 Months ago
Hi guys

Sorry for delay! Work is pretty unbearable at the moment - hence my chance to briefly check the forum at 6.00am before getting out of the house!

Thanks for the continued interest, the event will still be going ahead.

At the start of January the venue is finishing the installation of equipment allowing them to record and stream live video - including cameras, which were a pain in the ass to organise last time. Great news for our event as we'll be able to broadcast it.

Expect the date to be announced again very early in the new year...
Go to top Post Reply