As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Probs posting and browsing forum (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Probs posting and browsing forum
Goomba
Probs posting and browsing forum 16 Years, 11 Months ago
Hi,

i just registered for the forum to report a prob with my Monomachine. I stumbled upon the following problems with your site on that way ,-)

Obviously, there's a subdomain dev.elektron-users.com where I registered (followed the register here-links from the main page) which you're still able to register. I did that but cannot post in the forum at all. Probably because the credentials are not transported to the main site's forum?

Hence I had to register twice but couldn't use the old email address anymore. This means there's some exchange between the two sites.

Anyhow, hope I helped you improving your site with this rant
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
Re: Probs posting and browsing forum 16 Years, 11 Months ago
hello pepors and welcome to elektron-users. the dev.elektron-users is setup to be a back-up and also a way for us to test, address site issues, etc. as we prefer to workout the whatever problems or try out future enhancements on the dev site before going to the main site.

dev = development site.

but yes, you're correct. the two sites db's are not correlating data. nor we're they ever intended to. the dev site is just a mirror...an out of date mirror at that.

anyway, i hope that clears things up, and welcome to elektron-users.
  The topic has been locked.
Go to top Post Reply