As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear What’s Elektron Introducing? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: What’s Elektron Introducing?
Re:What’s Elektron Introducing? 11 Years, 8 Months ago
I don´t need any other machine, I´m very happy with the OT.

But I do hope they release a rock steady OS soon and maybe a manual in Uspekistanish, it will be just a handy as the french version....
  The topic has been locked.
Nils wrote:
It's here - their new prices:

www.elektron.se

Wow, that is gonna drop the used market just a bit.
Hammer Bro
Ringo KidF wrote:

But I do hope they release a rock steady OS soon and maybe a manual in Uspekistanish, it will be just a handy as the french version....

Well... French being my first language, I appreciate that they translated the manual. Useless for the native english people who already had the manual in their language of course, but their machines are used by a lot of people worldwide, and some of them don't understand english well. Also, I'm pretty sure that the person who translated the manual isn't the same person who is working on the next OS, and thus is not delaying the next OS update.
Cappy

Don't worry Ringo, all the Pakistanies I know speak very good english. May be learning a bit of French will help you chosing a better name for the forum, Ringo means "ringard" in French slang (check that word in your on line translator).
Hammer Bro
Ringo Star.
Vibes wrote:

Don't worry Ringo, all the Pakistanies I know speak very good english. May be learning a bit of French will help you chosing a better name for the forum, Ringo means "ringard" in French slang (check that word in your on line translator).

Thank you!
Chain Chomp
Interesting Rhythmic Devices That Seem To Counterpoint The Surrealism Of The Underlying Metaphor. DA RIP
A nice little number to wear whilst caressing the Trinity

Sorry, great photo but won't upload, try again later
Vibes wrote:

Are you Vibes on Audiofanzine, mate?

Ringo Star, Ringard Sto
King Koopa
mrsurga.tumblr.com
French regulations requires all electronic stuff sold in France to come with instructions in French... guess they had some pressure from their customers there
Cappy
Are you Vibes on Audiofanzine, mate?

Yes I am Monsieur Stiiiiiiive
Go to top Post Reply