As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear What’s Elektron Introducing? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: What’s Elektron Introducing?
Killer Beez
3 brown dogs barking at each other....
Re:What’s Elektron Introducing? 11 Years, 8 Months ago
BlueWolfSe7en wrote:
The big news at Electron isn't a new product! They're gonna be announcing the sale of the company to German giants Behringer!

Enter BEHTRON!!!

Maybe they will use a more solid encoder?

That will snap off during a gig.
  The topic has been locked.
Cappy
Carnage UK
++++++++++++++++++++1 on that!
King Koopa
PlayRecords wrote:
BlueWolfSe7en wrote:
The big news at Electron isn't a new product! They're gonna be announcing the sale of the company to German giants Behringer!

Enter BEHTRON!!!

Maybe they will use a more solid encoder?

That will snap off during a gig.

Thanks for the laugh man!
Chain Chomp
cold-date 10,191
A three part college course with exams & diploma on how to use OT OS 1.3, which will not only loop but wirelessly transmit data to an experimental terraforming project on Neptune.
Cappy
probably an app for the ipad.
King Koopa
Monomachine
Machinedrum
Octatrack
Evolver MEK PE
Rane TTM 56
Numark TTX
Maschine
Novation SL MKii
If I had to guess, I'd imagine it'll be a sequenced effects unit with 6 inputs and 2 outputs. Configurable by either 3x Stereo or 6x Mono, with 2 knobs per track and an additional master section. Obvious mixing capablilites, several modulation sources and the ability to shuffle effects bins on the fly. Perhaps 16 trig buttons. First 8 control the 6 or 3 stereo tracks+ master, and the other 8 will control midi. Looping ability as well as brand new effects styles heavy on gating. Maybe the I/O will be on the bottom of the unit so it can butt up underneath the OT?

I have no idea. This is just what I'd like to see. It'll probably be better than this!
Chain Chomp
Glitch.. yawn.
I highly doubt it will be an effects processor.
Chain Chomp
Also doubt it will be an effects processor, OT, MD and MM can currently do that. I'm hoping for a 24 bit more VA monomachine, something more hifi sounding...
Cappy
A SID euro module. To be followed by single module representations of other MM models. Finally, something to make chords with in modulars with a single model. I'd kill for that.
Chain Chomp
Interesting Rhythmic Devices That Seem To Counterpoint The Surrealism Of The Underlying Metaphor. DA RIP
According to a mole, who managed to penetrate the Eleckron maximum security wing for 'clinically brilliant but evangelically optimistic elite' individuals, the new unit is the AME-101.
AME, short for Automatic Mood Elevator, comes supplied with two probes & a wide selection of colourful sticking plasters, (some of which glow in the dark-NICE), these are of course affixed to the temple lobes & monitor brain wave activity! The up shot of all this, & here comes the clever part, is that as you manipulate the Trinity, the AME-101 swiftly dispenses a suitable tonic at the precise moment your body craves it! Most of the EU/USA/Canada etc. will have access to say a Martini at 4pm, Jack & Coke at 11pm or indeed a fully leaded Jager bomb in the wee hours but the Netherlands take the proverbial biscuit because, due to local bylaws, they'll be allowed to utilize the optional AME-Supergrade. This wonder of modern engineering has the added advantage of being able to administer a herbal option, everything from seasoned cookies to a full blown bong is on the cards! The unit Is so advanced in fact that it's even capable of conjuring an extremely attractive nubile brunette who's only purpose in life is to provide at blowback, (I said 'blowBACK), at the opportune moment. Rumour has it that this latter option is only available to senior members of staff at present & that they are pursuing all avenues of experimentation with the utmost vigor!!!
Go to top Post Reply