As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music Oliver Maass - Does it Matter Ep - DOIT001 (vinyl only) (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Oliver Maass - Does it Matter Ep - DOIT001 (vinyl only)
Oliver Maass - Does it Matter Ep - DOIT001 (vinyl only) 11 Years, 8 Months ago
Hey all,

i'm really happy to share my upcoming release, vinyl, YES! Now on presale

http://www.deejay.de/Oliver_Maass-Does_It_Matter_Ep__106505

The Tracks are 98% MD, MnM and Octa, like all what i do

So, big Thank you to all great and helpful people around here, can't name all, they are too many and Thanks to Elektron for doing this nice little Boxes

THX!
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
MD UW+, OT, MnM UW+
dubathonic releases
fb
Re:Oliver Maass - Does it Matter Ep - DOIT001 (vinyl only) 11 Years, 8 Months ago
Congrats Oliver! Smooth housey grooves, I'd like a vinyl copy. Is there any chance you'll release this on Beatport?

If it's not top secret, I'd be curious to hear about how you recorded your trinity and what your post-production involved.
Game & Watch
Re:Oliver Maass - Does it Matter Ep - DOIT001 (vinyl only) 11 Years, 8 Months ago
love the sound!

so keen to get an Octatrack.

cheers for the inspiration.
Yoshi
Groovy!
THX!

Beatport is not planned. I really like the Idea of making it NOT available everywhere on any time for everytime. I love to work with Hardware because it gives me limitation

It was the first time that i've recorded most Sounds on single Tracks into Ableton, added some Reverb and some little things here and there. Make some little adjustments to the Arrangement...It was really not so much like it sound Now i have a better look of what was missing before, so now thinking about what i need to get the same out of my Hardware Set.

The downside on this was that i realized again boring it is to work "in the Box"
Game & Watch
Tasty! Om, nom, nom, nom.
King Koopa
A4 / MD UW+ / MNM / Nord Lead II / Waldorf XT
Hats off! Super groovy, and a great-sounding production.
Thanks for the nice words!
Sounds good Maass
Hero of Winds
OP-1 and Ableton Live (everything else is waiting for studio renovations...which are slow since I'm doing it)
Likey very much. Nice tech house ryddims
Go to top Post Reply