As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade Re:good trader shout outs (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:good trader shout outs
Cappy
Re:good trader shout outs 12 Years, 9 Months ago
Holy I just saw you message Robbert! thanks for the feedback

And yes I have to say it was a very easy and good transaction. Would def do business with you again

And also big thanks to knuckleduster for the TI. It was packed well and it works great.
Thank you

The topic has been locked.
Yoshi
analogue_steve
Re:good trader shout outs 12 Years, 9 Months ago
Lars sorted me out with a DSI Mopho and Bitstream 3x
Easy transaction as usual
BAD trader shout outs 12 Years, 9 Months ago
Going slightly against the grain here but I would like to WARN fellow Elektron Users about PIGGEPLE (Jahn-Otto Indstø) who messed me around big time in the sale of my MDUW+mk2.

I would warn against dealing with him. He promised that payment had been sent several times over several weeks but it never materialised. In fact, Jahn never got back to me from this point on. I turned away good honest buyers during that time by honouring my agreement with Jahn. I can only presume that he wanted to keep this deal for himself while he tried to raise the money.

FYI, I have since sold the unit locally.
Chain Chomp
Re:good trader shout outs 12 Years, 8 Months ago
GOOD TRADER: Tony Williams, aka NETPUSHER
we agreed to a trade of his MnM for my EMX, ESX and TR606. quick trade on both ends, no wasting time.
Hammer Bro
Re:not good trader shout outs... 12 Years, 8 Months ago
HEADS UP, if you ever deal with AutoMaticPanic aka Ray in the future. He was selling an SFX-6 and claimed it was mint. Lets start here: I reach him and he already dropped the price down from $1300 usd to $1100 usd. So being how I am, I figure this dude doesn't need to go lower and I offer him $1200, he accepts that. Not only does he accept the 1200 bucks but he said he will hold it for 3-4 days until I have the money in my hand. So I am STOKED and happy as ever because I wanted the KB version since wayback....but no, my world collapses when he hits me up the next day stating someone offered him 1250 on this site Yeah, hugh disappointment there. So I call him and tell him that I operate by "my word is my word" and that integrity is all I have in this world and ask him why he is changing the price on me after we had an agreement. So I end up paying him $1300 and $40 for the paypal exchange rate that he should be paying ( him being the seller) and he finally gets around in his sweet time to ship it out....waiting, waiting, waiting.

THE SFX-6 WAS DAMAGED B/C HE DIDN"T EVEN RAP IT IN ANYTHING ELSE BUT THE ORIGINAL BOX. Helloooo? The original box is not much there Ray, but this dude DIDN"T EVEN INSURE IT!!!!! Lovely, so I have a broken joystick and one headphone jack that is pushed into the machine PLUS the input and output nuts are missing with the joystick broken off floating around the box and scratching the MM. How is it mint ??? Another thing after giving the MnM a good look trough, the pots are well worn and need replacing and this doesn't happen from poor packing, it occurs from usage. Something is broken inside the machine and bouncing around in there and it's not mine to fix. There are internal and external damages and if they were not visible to you before you sold the machine then you may want to get to know your gear. It was advertised and "mint like new and used a FEW times"???? No, that doesn't get worn down in your studio only a few times, the pots need replacing after some good long sessions AND you DO NOT fill 106 banks after using it a "few times"!!!!To say the least, this guy does HORRIBLE buisness. I have called, texted and sent him an email... he has his money, thats all he cares. Now I have to pay and have this fixed....... A.Nightmare.Simply.A. Nightmare.

This dude says he knows the original founders of elektron and talks out the side of his neck, he has 7 posts just to sell this and his paypal account isn't even in his name...i think it's his mom's or something. At 40 years of age? Come on man... grow up.
I also received this sfx-6 12 days ago and no contact since I told him about the problems. First time I have ever dealt with this kind of immature nonsense with gear and in the electronik community. If he was a man, he would face this and fix it but I have already lost my nerve... Ray, if you do read this, I hope you know that this was a gift to myself after being in the hospital for months and being very ill for years...thanks, you are just a lovely human being. I rather pay more money and fix this myself than hear your voice again.
Actually, after dealing with paypal, they recommended that I ship this back to him... sad man, cuz this is 1 out of 500 MnM sfx-6's... Does the word INTEGRITY mean anything in your world Ray? When I shipped the sfx-6 back to the address that paypal recommended, he refused to sign and said that the address was incorrect. Anyway, I still received my full refund. I doubt he will be back on this site but just incase you see him on other sites, he has had issues with other buyers too and received bad reveiws. He was not willing to take any responsibility at all for his side of the deal whatsoever. Just be mindful, that's all EU........his name is Ray and email address is automaticpanics@gmail.com
Game & Watch
These are long overdue, Microscopial (aka Lamond) and Neilbaldwin are both fine gentlemen and great traders, don't hesitate to deal with them
Likewise, darenager is a gentleman of great generosity, patience and integrity.

Was I not married I'd probably propose to him.

Yoshi
whooooooosh

lamonddesign

lamonddesign@gmail.com
neilbaldwin wrote:
Likewise, darenager is a gentleman of great generosity, patience and integrity.

Was I not married I'd probably propose to him.

doth look like pusherman would have a harem hehehehehheheheheehe

as always big d is a gent and ill guarantee his patience and integrity
Chain Chomp
PEACE
Re:not good trader shout outs... 12 Years, 8 Months ago
@indigo333

Damn, that really sucks!!!!!!
I hope you are doing fine after your illness. I really understand your frustration. What a nightmare!!!
We should have a list of bad traders only. Thanks for letting us know. If you are in Berlin once I´ll invite you for a
Goomba
Big shout out for user spaceship.

Easy transaction for merchandise in exactly the condition as advertised.

Thx
Go to top Post Reply