As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade Re:good trader shout outs (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:good trader shout outs
ASD
Cappy
Machinedrum UW+ MkII
Analog Four
Octatrack
Re:good trader shout outs 12 Years, 10 Months ago
Just want to thank Badr

I recieved my Machinedrum this morning (Netherlands -> Denmark), just 4 days after transfering the money and that includes a weekend!

It looks as new as advertised and i don't think I've ever recieved gear that well packed - I mean the box was HUUUUGE!

Now i just have to work for 8 hours before I get to go home and fire it up
  The topic has been locked.
Yoshi
whooooooosh

lamonddesign

lamonddesign@gmail.com
well here we are again

I would just like to thank Big D aka THE PUSHERMAN for finally feeding my new found addiction to MODULAR hehehehehe, not only does he look after me, feed me and then give me a 4 hour master session on how to use everything, he's then on the end of the phone to answer my stoopid questions, he is indeed a gentleman and I look forward to the next time we meet to show him how much i've come on

cheers Daren (ps tell Zoe the sandwich was lovelo)
Admin
LAMOND! A standup guy (despite being Scottish ), quick payments and a great trader in all respects.
Yoshi
whooooooosh

lamonddesign

lamonddesign@gmail.com
NILS a guy ive never met but feeling the love for my bruvva from another muvva, havnt even got the unit yet but was going to let me pay in two instalments but I managed to get the money together quicker than what I thought, looking forward to it coming.

thanks nils it was emotional

cheers ross
Tyrone bought my R&W Minicommand, was easy to communicate with and we had things worked out pretty easily. payment sent and I am happy to hear the Minicommand arrived safely on the other side of the globe today Cheers!
Boo
Likewise, many thanks to TRONDC - bought his minicommand and it made the journey from Norway to Australia (!) safe and sound, item was packed really well. Easy to deal with, totally trustworthy and recommended seller. cheers!
Yoshi
analogue_steve
Liquidfriend is a good bloke and easy to deal with.
Good packaging with the shipment too, so you know you'll get your item in one piece.
AUX
Boo
non stop
recently bought a MD from NEONLEG.
V helpful and easy transaction.....
Hero of Winds
OP-1 and Ableton Live (everything else is waiting for studio renovations...which are slow since I'm doing it)
Big shout out to fellow Canuck Thedeadly for selling me his mint OT for a good price. Good chap to deal with, good communication, everything was smooth. Now, onto this beastly machine - there's a lot of stuff to learn
Cappy
Like wise Poonti!
That was a very easy transaction with good communications. Would do business again anytime!
Don't let the Octa intimidate you. Lol
Go to top Post Reply