As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Compilation for Actuel (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Compilation for Actuel
Re:Compilation for Actuel 12 Years ago
Uploaded! Will look forward to listening to this album!
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Also uploaded a track called "Miner".
Chain Chomp
uploaded track "dubious cube"
Yoshi
Just uploaded my track - The Fly Nebula. I could probably have messed around with it for weeks to come (never happy.......) but best to get it in i think. Looking forward to buying and hearing everyone's work.

Matthew
Game & Watch
Still horrified by the 'motivation' of this project but fresh track 'Endless' just uploaded as per instructions given earler by Daren.

emnine / Philip
Cappy
I just uploaded my track. Composed entirely in MachineDrum UW MKII.

I can't wait to hear everyone's tracks!

PS - When you submit/share tracks to soundcloud dropbox does Elektron receive the original file? Or is it transcoded/encoded by soundcloud on upload?
Killer Beez
emnine wrote:
Still horrified by the 'motivation' of this project but fresh track 'Endless' just uploaded as per instructions given earler by Daren.

emnine / Philip

Yeah I found quite mixed feelings when finishing and uploading a track. I was very conscious of hoping my sound was right for the cause and memory and that I was doing it for the right reasons. Seeing the re-appearance of the thread today about embroidered patches is testament to the support and drive that Ryan selflessly gave to this community.
Admin
I fully appreciate the mixed feelings. I try to focus on the fact that we're doing this to help the ones that are left behind.

I mentioned this project to Ryan's mother, hoping she'll appreciate our efforts.
Admin
Nils wrote:
I fully appreciate the mixed feelings. I try to focus on the fact that we're doing this to help the ones that are left behind.

I mentioned this project to Ryan's mother, hoping she'll appreciate our efforts.

She will, for sure. i mentioned it to Ryan's mom and she was very touched. In addition, Ryan's wife wants a hardcopy for their son.
Admin
LIVESEQ wrote:

I was very conscious of hoping my sound was right for the cause and memory and that I was doing it for the right reasons.

the fact that you were motivated to do it and are doing it, is reason enough. making music to celebrate someone's life is always worth doing. i've thought about the track i am making and wondered if it was right too, but then i just have to get out of my own way and get back to the act of giving. i'm inspired by everyone making the effort on this one.
Go to top Post Reply