As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Compilation for Actuel (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Compilation for Actuel
Killer Beez
3 brown dogs barking at each other....
Re:Compilation for Actuel 12 Years ago
Should have something submitted for next week. Nice to get on with something at last after a year of noodling.
  The topic has been locked.
Killer Beez
3 brown dogs barking at each other....
Should have something submitted for next week. Nice to get on with something at last after a year of noodling.
Admin
tIB was here
Mine is on the way. Thanks for putting this together daren, I did shoot you a mail a while back about help- if you need any you know where to find me.
Game & Watch
Cheers Andy, but truth be told Elektron are doing most of it
Hammer Bro
www.soundcloud.com/highsage
Detroit Techno, from Vinyl to Live Performances and everything in between. Elektron Fanatic.
Hopefully this isn't too dumb of a question, but I've not yet figured out where/how we should send our track too. Also, I'm going with 16/44.1 unless we want to push for 24?

The more tracks we have the better... and for promo, if we all put in a strong effort to social network this project and float some of these tracks to some hi-vis DJ's, etc... we could potentially really help raise funds in a meaningful way. I'll do all I can.
Admin
tIB was here
darenager wrote:
Note, release date is TBA, deadline is still 25th May

Send tracks here:

http://soundcloud.com/elektron/dropbox

IMPORTANT - Please read all of the following before sending

Be sure to include project name and title. Also an email address where you can be reached. Please also tag the track 'ActualMemories' (note spelling)

All tracks must be in by 25th May 6pm GMT
Tracks should be wav or aiff, 24 or 16 bit, no normalisation, and around 3-6db of headroom if possible, also best to avoid using heavy master compression or mastering processing as they will all be professionally mastered anyway.

Details here, if its OK with you daren Ill edit these into the OP.
Game & Watch
Please do, and make it sticky if possible
Admin
tIB was here
^ done.
Hammer Bro
www.soundcloud.com/highsage
Detroit Techno, from Vinyl to Live Performances and everything in between. Elektron Fanatic.
Perfect gentlemen, thanks!
Game & Watch
Once all the tracks are in and mastered (big ups to Tarekith for taking this on) there will be a dedicated website and some promotion from Elektron, but in addition to this everyone is encouraged to promote it in any way possible, you can subscribe to the thread to be notified of updates by clicking the subscribe button at the bottom left of the page. Promotion will be most effective if it is a coordinated effort.

I know you guys will be doing your very best both with your track submissions and how much you pay when you buy the compilation

I'll reiterate again, all styles of music are welcome, and in this case it does not have to be made with Elektron gear.
Go to top Post Reply