As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Compilation for Actuel (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Compilation for Actuel
Re:Compilation for Actuel 12 Years ago
Any restrictions?

I'm primarily thinking about lenght of the track.
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
Good question - I'm thinking to keep things sensible around the 6 minute mark is a good guideline, but I guess some will be a bit shorter, some a but longer. I'll probably do a 5 minute piece or thereabouts.
Killer Beez
It would be an honour to be on this. Definitely count me in. Not sure what I can do but if there is anything then let me know.
Hero of Winds
OP-1 and Ableton Live (everything else is waiting for studio renovations...which are slow since I'm doing it)
Been super swamped with work, life, renovations, no studio, etc, but if I can put together something decent sounding for this compilation I would be honored to be part of it.
Chain Chomp
Tarekith wrote:
I'll gladly contribute mastering time and a track as well.

ditto here...
King Koopa
A4 / MD UW+ / MNM / Nord Lead II / Waldorf XT
Would be an honor to be a part of this.
Good work with the ideas and organization.
Killer Beez
I'm in for 100% that this is what we should do - a compilation for Ryan! And it's very nice to see people getting involved.

I've been participating to this forum for years and enjoyed its spirit with others. I've enjoyed the music and the people. I think Ryan was one of very best souls around here. After saying all this I feel very strongly that I should participate working on this project. I already worked with the earlier Machine-compilation and I'm sure I could help in some way. And yet, this time, I need to abstain myself of this, because I have something very much opposite happening at my family right now - I just cant find the free spot to concentrate on anything other now. Sorry for this guys - I'm sure you will bring an excellent compilatiion for Ryan.

I'll be watching this and I'll in spirit with 100%! For Ryan!
Boo
MD-UW - SFX-6 - SidStation
batni.tumblr.com
I'd like to contribute. I think I'd mean something to Ryan if he was still here. Don't know what I'll be able to do in that time frame, but I'll give it a try.

As for a title of the compilation; I know he was a big fan of freejazz so I'm thinking a little nod to Coltrane's "A Love Supreme" might be in the right spirit. We had a few chats about that record from time to time. I know he liked it a lot.

-Ingrid
King Koopa
I'd like to contribute too.
Hammer Bro
I won't have any music to submit BUT a few copies will be bought from me, friends and family...
Go to top Post Reply