As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Goodbye, Actuel. You will be missed. (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Goodbye, Actuel. You will be missed.
Chain Chomp
Everything you own ends up owning you.
Re:Goodbye, Actuel. You will be missed. 11 Years, 11 Months ago
Words always seem pathetic at times like this but my sorrow goes out to all those who knew him, and it seems to me he has created the friendliest forum around.
It's lovely to see so many people pay their respects, his family and friends must be touched.

Rest Well...
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
I´m speechless...can´t believe...

Rest in peace...
King Koopa
I'm very saddened for his family and friends. Didn't know him at all but judging from his posts he seemed like a class act. RIP
Boo
Thanks man we miss u!

bon voyage
Chain Chomp
Interesting Rhythmic Devices That Seem To Counterpoint The Surrealism Of The Underlying Metaphor. DA RIP
I'm relatively new here too so I didn't know him tho I've come across many informative posts in which he played an integral part!

From reading this thread it seams he was one of the people responsible for getting the 'Elektron User' ball rolling so lets grab that ball & run with it folks!

Deepest condolences to his family & friends.
All the very best
Phil
BW7
King Koopa
Condolences to his family. This is so sad. Hope he's enjoying the ultimate party in the sky, and it's his turn on the PA.
absolutely dreadfully awful news. i'll always remember ryan for his friendship, hilarity, talent and wonderful personality. he was always a very kind, generous and understanding person. nobody ever "deserves" a serious illness, and if anything is ever a striking example of that, it's absolutely this.

my thoughts go out to his wife, son and extended family. i can't begin to imagine all that you've been through and will go through. he will be missed very deeply, i'm sure.
Boo
I haven't posted here for long, after receiving the sad news from Elektron HQ I felt the need to login just to let know my deep sadness. You will be missed.
Game & Watch
Thank you Actuel for shepherding this community through many changes, especially over the last year. Thank you for being a voice of moderation when some people lost their cool. Thanks for your wit and tireless contributions. You will never be forgotten in this community. My best wishes to your family and loved ones.
Admin
tIB was here
After waking to this news this morning I've spent the day waiting to get some time so I could try to say something meaningful... Now that I'm actually typing I just can't find the words.

All of the things that are positive about this community are a direct reflection of Ryan's character (and presence) here: friendly, positive, inspirational, sharing, knowledgeable... I could go on. There aren't many people in this world who could develop a community like this, the people who actually would are even fewer- It takes someone truly special. I just can't imagine what his family and friends are going through right now. I only hope that they can draw some solace from the knowledge that he touched and inspired so many people in his life. It's just so tragic that he's been taken from his son. I'm so sorry.
Go to top Post Reply