As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Goodbye, Actuel. You will be missed. (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Goodbye, Actuel. You will be missed.
Admin
Re:Goodbye, Actuel. You will be missed. 11 Years, 11 Months ago
previewlounge wrote:
awesome screen, i wonder if Elektron could offer this as the Actuel custom screen option.

It's basically the MD screen with inverted graphics, so it should be doable. I inquired Elektron about fitting the MD screen last year, and their reply was "it's doable, but at your own risk".

A factory special edition would be different of course. I'd love to see the Actuel special edition.
  The topic has been locked.
Hammer Bro
i ask them about the red screen when i preorder my OT, they say they could'nt do it, but nothing impossible.

I never like the blue scrren as on the mono, but they told me that most people prefer blue screen, that people complaining about not seing well the MD screen.
The blue screen hurt my eyes on the dark would like so much to have a red one.

I guess blue eyes don't like blue screen ^^

BTW the ref to the previous version of elektron users is lovely.
Game & Watch
agree re/ Mnm screen.

i would like to change the Monomachine screen to be a deep purple background with emerald-blue text...
edit: with purple, yellow and orange LED's.

the Machinedrum red screen? my favourite feature, apart from the sound!

i really miss Actuel's presence here on the boards, although at the same time, his good energy really is the space between the lines here, as HighSage mentioned.

if Elektron brought out a custom Actuel model of the OT, i would buy one immediately.
Killer Beez
Nils wrote:

A factory special edition would be different of course. I'd love to see the Actuel special edition.

Yep, 'Actuel special edition' or 'Elektron-users special edition'. Very nice idea. Let's hope Elektron is reading this.
Admin
Toni wrote:
Nils wrote:

Yep, 'Actuel special edition' or 'Elektron-users special edition'. Very nice idea. Let's hope Elektron is reading this.

+1,000,000
Admin
jsrockit wrote:
May I ask what happened?

Actuel was a very private person, but I don't think he would mind if I answered this question. Ryan had leukemia. He had been fighting the cancer for a few years.
Admin
Game & Watch
xposted from the compilation thread

http://www.actual-memories.com/
Chain Chomp
Re:Goodbye, Actuel. You will be missed. 11 Years, 10 Months ago
I haven't been on the forum much for the past few months, but thru the compilation idea
I came to this thread. I've read every post from page 1 - 10. Oddly enough I just put this track on, and the mood compliments what I read.

http://youtu.be/fPcFSVHTHC8

I can't recall if I ever exchanged many posts/emails with him, but I know we interacted via the forum. All the posts demonstrate what an amazing person he was. I look forward to the contributions made in his memory.
Goomba
Re:Goodbye, Actuel. You will be missed. 11 Years, 10 Months ago
journey on friend! Terrible loss for all. This community is a tribute to his talent and energy.
Go to top Post Reply