As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Re:what are you listening too lately (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:what are you listening too lately
Chain Chomp
Re:what are you listening too lately 12 Years, 3 Months ago
^^ if you haven't already you should check out the mix Lucy did on the CLR podcast a few months back.
  The topic has been locked.
Nein wrote:
^^ if you haven't already you should check out the mix Lucy did on the CLR podcast a few months back.

Thanx! Checking out now Must say this ound has taken me completely, and it made me approach the MD in a new way too.. pure inspuration.. I am considering to take a weekend trip to Oslo to catch Lucy live + Espen Lauritzen of Krill Music (another label to watch for this style of techno)...
Game & Watch
A step back in time for me, LTJ Bukem Earth Series.. mmm.. Nice.
MSB
Cappy
Can't stop listening to Amon Tobin's ISAM, went to see it live last year in London; flippin incredible live show!
MSB
Cappy
Love Bukem, was listening to Progression Sessions at the weekend; memories
Cappy
Must have been a Bukem thing in the air this weekend....Horizons was the first track of a late night mix session at my mate's....culminated in his long suffering wife shutting us down at 5.00am just as Global Comm's The Way (Secret Ingredients Mix) was kicking in.....yum.
Cappy
Must have been a Bukem thing in the air this weekend....Horizons was the first track of a late night mix session at my mate's....culminated in his long suffering wife shutting us down at 5.00am just as Global Comm's The Way (Secret Ingredients Mix) was kicking in.....yum.
Yoshi
@0n0n3
MNM
OT
X0xb0x
Monotribe
Hard Drive Dub

great stuff

http://youtu.be/yv1vvkJzNXQ
Game & Watch
Deep mix by Faux Pas
http://soundcloud.com/fauxpas/desolate-deep-mourning-mix?utm_campaign=share&utm_content=http%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Ffauxpas%2Fdesolate-deep-mourning-mix&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=soundcloud#_=_

only listened to the start of this and was amazed.. sounds like a new style almost..
downloading now..

and also nice to notice that this was accomplished with two decks and vinyl only
(not that i am a purist of vinyl by any stretch of the imagination).
Yoshi
Go to top Post Reply