As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Re:What do your names mean ? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:What do your names mean ?
Yoshi
Re:What do your names mean ? 13 Years, 3 Months ago
Cos I is a mushroom.
  The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
Re:What do your names mean ? 13 Years, 3 Months ago
22 gerbils. a roll of tape.

richard gere dressed as a lady bug in the corner. watching. he's always watching.
Game & Watch
Re:What do your names mean ? 13 Years, 2 Months ago
Amanita wrote:
Cos I is a mushroom.

And a pretty damn scary one at that. Destroying angel - holy crap. Somehow I randomly came across this in Wikipedia one day several months ago. I thought it was just some nice name prior to that. PS - I miss your old avatar
Hammer Bro
www.soundcloud.com/highsage
Detroit Techno, from Vinyl to Live Performances and everything in between. Elektron Fanatic.
HighSage = an anagram for Shagghie

I needed to dis-associate my current music with my old nick from early BBS hacking days in the late nineties, as well as my earlier music experiments centered around 'synth demos' on youtube and a gear head instead of who I really am... a artist dying to restore my music, and the dancefloor, back to the Detroit roots from whence it came. I'm neither high, nor smart, so i like the irony of 'highsage' as well...
Yoshi
djd_oz is a silly internet handle I used a long time ago and somehow still stuck with it
Hero of Winds
OP-1 and Ableton Live (everything else is waiting for studio renovations...which are slow since I'm doing it)
HighSage wrote:
HighSage = an anagram for Shagghie

I needed to dis-associate my current music with my old nick from early BBS hacking days in the late nineties, as well as my earlier music experiments centered around 'synth demos' on youtube and a gear head instead of who I really am... a artist dying to restore my music, and the dancefloor, back to the Detroit roots from whence it came. I'm neither high, nor smart, so i like the irony of 'highsage' as well...

That's pretty cool, way to re-invent yourself! Never would have guessed, as it's not an obvious anagram.
Hammer Bro
www.soundcloud.com/highsage
Detroit Techno, from Vinyl to Live Performances and everything in between. Elektron Fanatic.
Poonti..... I can't say I'm a better person after having googled your name.. wow!

Cappy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubplate

http://cratertech.telldat.com/2008/10/19/vinylium-dub-vinyl-cutter/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dub_music

If anyone is intrested my name comes from a combination of these!
What I orginally wanted to do!!!
Plus heritige being a young 1st Gen Londoner born to Jamaican parents
Into the Dubstep sound but I had my name way way way before
that!
I feel bad about it but I took it first well over ten years ago!!

BTW I have Trinity!!
Yoshi
HighSage wrote:
Poonti..... I can't say I'm a better person after having googled your name.. wow!

22 gerbils? Nice.

Mine is simply a portmanteau of my real name - STEphen GArdener. Plus I kinda like the vague dinosaur connotations
Go to top Post Reply