As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Re:What do your names mean ? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:What do your names mean ?
MK7
Killer Beez
Re:What do your names mean ? 13 Years, 3 Months ago
my name doesn't have any serious meaning nor do i use it for something else than forums or keeping spam away
  The topic has been locked.
Yoshi
whooooooosh

lamonddesign

lamonddesign@gmail.com
i love space and time so was looking at galaxy names and came across one that i cant remenber the exact name but it started microsco--- but when i tried to log in somewhere that name was taken so decoded to tart it up myself. hence microscopial tada why thank you
my former roommate had the idea for my name after i got my monomachine. but there are some other monomen out there so i had to change my name to "alexander gutekunst".
Yoshi
@0n0n3
MNM
OT
X0xb0x
Monotribe
I work in glass.

A hertzian cone is a cone shaped piece of glass created when a bullet or other projectile hits a pane of glass - usefull for forensics to establish line of fire. Interestingly the widest part (or base) of the cone is furthest away from the impact due to propagation of shock waves. I have used this knowledge against a landlord trying to charge for a broken window - and explained that the impact could only have come from outside from kids throwing stones, air rifle pellet, sparrow etc won the case, probably through boredom on the subject....

a scuba diver, a windsurfer, a rower... Music is my lover, but the sea is my wife...
Hero of Winds
OP-1 and Ableton Live (everything else is waiting for studio renovations...which are slow since I'm doing it)
My kid and his friend made up this name when they were conjuring up stories about a fictional character and his dog. I thought it was cute and used it as my "music" name...then one day I looked it up on google and my jaw dropped, but I kept the name anyway
Game & Watch
Hertzian Cone wrote:
I work in glass.

A hertzian cone is a cone shaped piece of glass created when a bullet or other projectile hits a pane of glass - usefull for forensics to establish line of fire. Interestingly the widest part (or base) of the cone is furthest away from the impact due to propagation of shock waves. I have used this knowledge against a landlord trying to charge for a broken window - and explained that the impact could only have come from outside from kids throwing stones, air rifle pellet, sparrow etc won the case, probably through boredom on the subject....

How cool - I love that picture... well, I love glass and always thought if I could go back and choose something I'd really like to do I'd either be a luthier or work with glass.
Game & Watch
I´m Anselmi...Daniel Anselmi...

Besides being my real last name it´s means "protected by God"
Game & Watch
As for my handle: I don't know why but I find the term slacks, meaning pants or trousers, to be amusing in a throwback to another generation kind of way. Make them ill-fitting and polyester and the hilarity just doesn't stop. I'm sure you're all with me on this.

There's my domain, zoozither, which is taken from a Seussian game played in Whoville (Zoo-Zither-Carzay).

I have another one I haven't busted out yet but I've got the domain ready if I come up with the music that I think would fit.
Admin
My name is Nils.. I have no idea what it means
Go to top Post Reply