As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:OT - answers sticky: PLEASE READ (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:OT - answers sticky: PLEASE READ
Goomba
Re:OT - answers sticky: PLEASE READ 12 Years, 7 Months ago
Yeah its set to "no" already... Not sure what's going on there...
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Re:OT - answers sticky: PLEASE READ 12 Years, 6 Months ago
hey

new guy here.

Sorry if this has been answered already.

I've been using my ot for a couple months now with no problems. But i started working with it today and there seems to be a problem with the scene functions.

Every time i press one of the scene buttons (while they are lit) my OT freezes and i have to reboot. They've been working fine until today.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and fixed it?

any help would be appreciated.

thanks
crocojam wrote:
hey

new guy here.

Sorry if this has been answered already.

I've been using my ot for a couple months now with no problems. But i started working with it today and there seems to be a problem with the scene functions.

Every time i press one of the scene buttons (while they are lit) my OT freezes and i have to reboot. They've been working fine until today.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and fixed it?

any help would be appreciated.

thanks

have not experienced anything like that. Sounds pretty scary!!
Goomba
Have you tried updating it? The older OS's are pretty flaky at times...

Does it freeze if there is no data on the scene? Are you sure you're changing scene rather than bank?
Goomba
OT FW 1.03 Freezing when creating new project.. 12 Years, 5 Months ago
Octatrack F.W 1.03 is freezing when creating a new project, would half load and give error log on memory card, downgraded to V1.02 and issue fixed.. I have a 16GB card installed
Goomba
Re:OT - answers sticky: PLEASE READ 12 Years, 5 Months ago
Having an odd problem with the OT sequencer. I'm jumping back and forth between two patterns. Messing around with the sample loaded to two different tracks. On both of them, I'm getting music through track 4 as well, though I don't have anything loaded to any of the trigs on track 4. The same sample is loaded to a Flex machine on track 4 as the other two tracks. So if I hit stop and go into grid recording mode on track 4, verifying no trigs are lit, then hit play again, I don't get any sound on track 4. But if I jump to the other pattern with the same stuff loaded, I get the same problem. I can fix it by going into grid recording the same way, but if I then go back to the previous pattern which I had already fixed, the problem is back. I can fix it again, but then going back to the other pattern again, same problem. Not sure if this is a bug or some strange thing I've done, but has anyone ever had this issue?
Version 1.03B
Goomba
Re:OT - answers sticky: PLEASE READ 12 Years, 4 Months ago
Hey guys,

i for your information i read the manual and used the search but the solution was not helpfully.

So my problem is:

I cut my samples in Logic, Ableton to 1,2,3 or 4 bars.
Export it in a folder and then I put it on the memorycard of the ot.

When I load the samples into one track for example as a flex or stat then its always saying that the BPM of my sample is 113. But actually its 124.

So I went to Audioeditor and made changes to the Attributes in the Originalbpm to fix it, but it isnt working and sounding probably.

What shell or can i do to prevent this problem, or why isnt the Ot acepting my original tempo. Its turning me crazy

Small Samples like a bassdrum is no problem.
If I record my whole loops then its also working.

What is the meaning of "arm all" "desarm"

Thanks for the help.

Version 1.03b

I also tried to write the bpm in the name as File_124BPM but its wasnt working neither.
Goomba
I got the answer 96k and 24bit isnt working
Goomba
Here are my issues.

My left headphone goes out(with static) periodically.

When i first got it most of my cf card files were corrupted I couldn't load anything.
I reformatted the cf card and could load things. I lost the contents of the card.
That would be nice to have as a learning tool since the manual seems less helpful than the md and mnm manuals. Does anyone know how to get a download of the 2 gigs of content that comes on the ot cf card.

I can't seem to sample anything. I'll have sound coming out of the ot I set the trigs.
It will play back what I sample 1 time however many steps I used then silence.

I ran the test that all the elektron boxes have (holding function and powering up)and the sram and dram have a large *
next to them while everything else says ok. I've never seen a * before I don't think.
What dose it mean? Not ok?

Thank you for your help.
Admin
OT, MD-UW Mk2, SFX-60 Mk2, SFX-6
scottkellogg.com
Tosh, upgrade to 1.1. It's a quantum leap.

Nerd, you might wanna contact Elektron. The static in the left headphone sounds hardware-related.
Go to top Post Reply