As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: OT game?
JES
King Koopa
Re:OT game? 12 Years, 3 Months ago
I'm in. I won't have the time every round but I like it. I could deal with a longer window than 48 hours.

I think the person who chooses the video should make a wav and post it to the site so we all use it.

Also I would want to be able to multitrack and resample inside the OT -- not sure what no multitracking means.
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
Sounds like an awful lot of fun. Not sure if I'll find the time, but if I do I'm in.

I'm moving this thread to the Science Lab forum.
Hammer Bro
"hide yo wife,hide yo kids, hide yo husband cuz OT is rapin every one up in here"...
King Koopa
JES wrote:
I'm in. I won't have the time every round but I like it. I could deal with a longer window than 48 hours.

I think the person who chooses the video should make a wav and post it to the site so we all use it.

Also I would want to be able to multitrack and resample inside the OT -- not sure what no multitracking means.

just means multi tracking outside the OT...like using a DAW... anything internal is fine.
Admin
a user created and run Science Lab? excellent!
Admin
OT, MD-UW Mk2, SFX-60 Mk2, SFX-6
scottkellogg.com
In.
Cappy
That's a great idea. I would like to join as well. I'm still quite crap at Octatracking but afterall it's just a game isn't it?
Chain Chomp
Every track here is made live using only the monomachine and the octatrack (no pc):
www.soundcloud.com/cutoph2
www.soundcloud.com/nobodyslistening
In
Cappy
OT, A4, Blofeld
OK... and which video now?

everyone is searching for himself or a video which could be used by everyone for mangling?

recently i discovered a beatboxer-video - sounds quite cool - but needs a lot of re-arranging

what about style-mixing?
King Koopa
How do we decide on the first one?

I'm going to be missing from the first one probably, the OT will be in the shop...
Go to top Post Reply