As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Elektron Users event - London (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Elektron Users event - London
Yoshi
@0n0n3
MNM
OT
X0xb0x
Monotribe
Re:Elektron Users event - London 12 Years, 3 Months ago
Good to meet you guys last night, sorry to get there late, missed quite a bit. looking forward to seeing/ hearing anything I missed and to more of the same in the future.

Secret Music? by Hz-C, on Flickr

Mr Dataline by Hz-C, on Flickr
  The topic has been locked.
Great night guys, loved all the music I heard, got there late too at the end of Bangsau drum and bass set. Was really nice to meet you, indeed atmosphere was great. I'm definitely up for coming again.

@ Duncan thanks for the longsleeve its awesome.
@ Toby cheers man for organising it was great fun!
@ Dataline will blow up the speakers together next time

Hope to see you all and more soon. Now back to programming Mono
Hero of Winds
Admin
futureimage wrote:
Ahoy there...

cool! sounds good so far. i'll have to give a full listen later tonight. what did you record with?
Hero of Winds
kirlian wrote:
futureimage wrote:
Ahoy there...

cool! sounds good so far. i'll have to give a full listen later tonight. what did you record with?

Cheers! Just a Minidisc recorder on the stereo mix. Later transferred into Ableton Live to edit and bring the levels up
Killer Beez
nice one. got to love that ending.
Cappy
Hey all...

Its been a chaotic few days at work, so I've been a bit buried since we had the Elektron event. Haven't had a chance yet to say a massive thanks to everyone who performed and everyone who came along - it was a truly amazing night with some of the best live music I've seen in a long time... to be honest I felt humbled to be in the company of such talent.

Given the positive feedback on the night I'm definitely going to look at repeating the event... I learned a lot from this one, and there are a few things that I'll do differently next time round to make it better!

I think an event in the spring might be the next target... maybe April or May. It would be good to do the next one on a weekend and start a bit earlier in that day as well.

In the mean time I'll try and collate video and audio from the show in one place.

Toby
King Koopa
Hey Toby

Thanks again for getting this together. If you do another one I would be available to help.
You have my contact details, just get in touch

Peter
Same here Toby, just ask what you need and will be glad to help!
Chain Chomp
DTMT wrote:

Given the positive feedback on the night I'm definitely going to look at repeating the event... I learned a lot from this one, and there are a few things that I'll do differently next time round to make it better!

Super news, can't wait. And, like the others, i'm happy to help out if you need it.
Go to top Post Reply