As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Elektron 1.6 ...love, bugs & hugs (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Elektron 1.6 ...love, bugs & hugs
Admin
Re: Elektron 1.6 ...love, bugs & hugs 16 Years, 5 Months ago

Rew wrote:
Bump

quick question...

is there an "Artist Feature" archive somewhere (that i'm not able to find) that contains Artist Feature #1-#3??

I missed out on those ones and would really like to read them... seeing that #4 was so interesting!

P.S. this site really is the best forum i've ever seen, clean layout, nice people, great community, no ads, powerful features. MAD PROPS.

Thanks Rew. There's no current archive on this site but on the new site, which is set to launch xmas, there will be archives for older features. There is one bummer about this though, i currently don't have feature 1 & 2

I'm going to email the first two featured artist in hopes they kept a copy...we'll see. Rest assured in the future all news & features will be documented.

Thanks for the kind compliments. It makes a hard working for no money admin happy :-D
  The topic has been locked.
Rew
Chain Chomp
ahh, cool! can't wait to see the new site!

keep up the good work :-D
Admin

Tarekith said:

"View all posts since last visit"

Would love to see this forum function, I find it really easy to keep up on all the threads in a fast and efficient way with this on other forums

I agree.

M
Admin

papertiger wrote:

Tarekith said:

"View all posts since last visit"

Would love to see this forum function, I find it really easy to keep up on all the threads in a fast and efficient way with this on other forums

I agree.

M

Here: http://www.elektron-users.com/modules/newbb/viewall.php?type=unread

As well as the new site will have this functionality. I bit less hidden too!
Go to top Post Reply