As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Elektron 1.6 ...love, bugs & hugs (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Elektron 1.6 ...love, bugs & hugs
Re: Elektron 1.6 ...love, bugs & hugs 17 Years, 1 Month ago

actuel wrote:

glitched wrote:
"Full Details" link on downloads doesn't show the full description.

I PM'd you but in case you didn't get, can you send an example link?

thx
a

http://www.elektron-users.com/modules/wfdownloads/singlefile.php?cid=164&lid=684

This one does, either:

http://www.elektron-users.com/modules/wfdownloads/singlefile.php?cid=1&lid=683
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
Re: Elektron 1.6 ...love, bugs & hugs 16 Years, 11 Months ago
hey niall, sorry for taking so long to look into this. i've add this to a list of things to be fixed. it may be a while as my paying jobs are consuming the majority of my time. i will definitely get to this some time in the future...

thx for reporting
a
Game & Watch
Re: Elektron 1.6 ...love, bugs & hugs 16 Years, 10 Months ago
In the downloads section, the counter between brackets after 'Comments' remains at (0) even if comments for that track were inserted.

Just discovered now Northernlight left a comment on 30/1 on a track I submitted here. Thanks for those comments, Northernlight (with 5 months delay :-o ).
Cappy
Apparently, if you try registering for this forum with an AOL email address, there's a very good chance you will not receive a confirmation email (I had contacted Actuel about this earlier this week).

I tried registering twice with 2 separate AOL accounts, and neither was ever sent a confirmation email. I checked the spam controls on the accounts, and they were set to deliver all suspected spam, so the confirmation emails weren't getting deleted or anything simple like that. For some reason, it just never sent anything to my AOL accounts (or AOL blocked it before it hit my personal settings). Weird.

Once I switched over to a Gmail account, everything worked fine.

Yet another reason why AOL sucks.

-J
Admin
eminor9, thanks for reporting. i'm aware of this bug but there's currently no quick fix. I have added it to the list and sometime this fall i hope to tackle this and the other handful of issues. thx

Tantacle, glad you got it worked out. I don't have a AOL account but if anyone else can confirm this issue i'd appreciate it.

Thanks everyone for contributing. I'm hoping to be able to address these issues in a few months.

thx
actuel
Cappy
Re: Elektron 1.6 ...love, bugs & hugs 16 Years, 9 Months ago
Will there ever be more labs (specifically MnM)? It seems to have fizzled out, but I don't know it that was just a reaction to the participation or not.

The labs were one thing I was really looking forward to when I finally got my MnM- I thought it was a great way to encourage us to learn about the stuff these synths can do.

thanks,
J
Admin
Hard to say Tantacle. The 'Science Labs' have always been Glaive's doing. I would suggest PM'ing him about it. I'm sure he'd be open to hearing ideas for a new lab. It's really about the users. Sometimes there's been high interest in the Labs and other times, like now its a ghost town.

a
Game & Watch

Tantacle wrote:
Will there ever be more labs (specifically MnM)? It seems to have fizzled out, but I don't know it that was just a reaction to the participation or not.

The labs were one thing I was really looking forward to when I finally got my MnM- I thought it was a great way to encourage us to learn about the stuff these synths can do.

thanks,
J

Only 3 submissions on the current one (FM DYN), why not participate ?
Cappy
Thanks, Actuel. I'll check with him if I can think of anything.

eminor9 wrote:
Only 3 submissions on the current one (FM DYN), why not participate ?

Oh crap! I didn't realize that the current lab was still actually open. I just assumed that it was either closed or officially dissolved (since it had opened so long ago).

That sounds like a good idea. I'll hopefully have something together by the weekend. I was listening to the other entries today at work. Pretty impressive stuff... Hope I don't embarrass myself too much. Then again, that's half of the fun.

thanks,
J
Rew
Chain Chomp
Re: Elektron 1.6 ...love, bugs & hugs 16 Years, 5 Months ago
Bump

quick question...

is there an "Artist Feature" archive somewhere (that i'm not able to find) that contains Artist Feature #1-#3??

I missed out on those ones and would really like to read them... seeing that #4 was so interesting!

P.S. this site really is the best forum i've ever seen, clean layout, nice people, great community, no ads, powerful features. MAD PROPS.
Go to top Post Reply