As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear [OT] 64 Hit Samples for cutting up in OT - Post your own (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: [OT] 64 Hit Samples for cutting up in OT - Post your own
vvd
Cappy
Re:[OT] 64 Hit Samples for cutting up in OT - Post your own 10 Years, 11 Months ago
BTW: bc comes with OSX already. To confirm that it's installed open Terminal.app and type
which bc
and hit enter. Should answer:
/usr/bin/bc

So OSX users will just need to install sox.

I just found that there is a sox binary for OSX available too. So - if you don't want to install Xcode and homebrew for just sox, get the sox binaries here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sox/
  The topic has been locked.
Boo
Re:[OT] 64 Hit Samples for cutting up in OT - Post your own 10 Years, 11 Months ago
This is awesome.... Thanks for sharing these scripts, can't wait to give this a try.

vvd
Cappy
You are welcome.
The script is currently being updated on a regular basis. I have already found some smaller issues here and there and improved the wording a bit.
Please let me know if there are any questions/issues or things that seem weird to you (like language or whatever).
Hi,

I just wanted to give something back to this community so here it goes:

5 kits in 5 chains with 16 slices each:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jbwleouz0kgf56d/5_kits_16_slices.zip

Enjoy!
Boo
Octatrack | MnM SFX60 | KP3
Risset Drum C1-C5

made with audacity´s risset drum generator.
exact note frequencies for the span of c1-c5 used (sengpiel-audio chart),
evenly spaced 0.005 sec silence
no further processing.

feed your sampler and have fun!
Chain Chomp
To celebrate my new website and 500th post I have to share the 200mb sample library I recorded during a circuit bending workshop again. I've been using these and a folder of old field recordings and it's incredibly rich source material for the octatrack:

http://www.husc-sound.com/downloads/circuitbende_sample_library.zip

I must turn some of these into samplechains (still haven't used any other than the viruswaves). There are folders inside with variations of the same glitch, alfabets and more that could easily be turned into useful samplechains/banks.

Please feel free to use these samples and do with them whatever you like.
Goomba
Thanks AIKIGHOST!
Cappy
Re:[OT] 64 Hit Samples for cutting up in OT - Post your own 10 Years, 10 Months ago
Anyone have classic drum machines in this format? Specifically 606, 707, Linn...
Re:[OT] 64 Hit Samples for cutting up in OT - Post your own 10 Years, 10 Months ago
I just joined... I will do up some Classic Machines.
Tune in 2 days after this post.
Go to top Post Reply