As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Other Gear Two Tier Elektron Cheeks... (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Two Tier Elektron Cheeks...
Admin
Re:Two Tier Elektron Cheeks... 12 Years, 6 Months ago
I'd love to hear more about the standard rack version unit, as I have additional units I'd like to mount in addition to my Elektron unit.

How many Us are you planning?
How many "tiers"/angles? My pref - 3x4U
Will it be available in aluminium?
Is countersunk screws for the rack rails an option?
When are you planning project start?
  The topic has been locked.
Cappy
the standard rackmount is still up in the air - but it would be similar to what Schippman had made for their ebbe und flut rackmount filter made out of acrylic.

either way - that is not in the current pipeline, but soon. and those will (most likely) not be metal.
Admin
Thanks for the reply. Posting news on both projects here is much appreciated
Cappy
Put me down for one of these... Space is a premium for me and this little baby will free some up.. Great design btw
Cappy
Re:Two Tier Elektron Cheeks... 12 Years, 3 Months ago
Hey all.. I am looking into getting these made out of 3/16" or 1/4" acrylic instead of metal. Costs practically the same and I can get a much wider variety in colors.

They are looking like $105 USD per set which will include 8 M3x10MM screws per order (plus shipping to wherever you live).

Wanted to gauge interest in the first color run: black, orange, gray or clear...?
Goomba
My first choice would be black, second grey.

Either way I will buy them as soon as they are ready. This is exactly what I am looking for.
qu.one wrote:
Hey all.. I am looking into getting these made out of 3/16" or 1/4" acrylic instead of metal. Costs practically the same and I can get a much wider variety in colors.

They are looking like $105 USD per set which will include 8 M3x10MM screws per order (plus shipping to wherever you live).

Wanted to gauge interest in the first color run: black, orange, gray or clear...?

Definitely interested. Anything but orange for me
Yoshi
Can you post the dimensions (i.e. depth and height) of these cheeks, I'll need to see if it fits in my tiny little space that I have.
Chain Chomp
This looks great, can't wait till they are available. Black would be my first choice...

Nice work.
Cappy
they are roughly 13.5" deep (front to back) X 11.15" tall
Go to top Post Reply