As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Other Gear Re:tenori on (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:tenori on
Cappy
Re:tenori on 12 Years, 7 Months ago
My deal breaker for the tenori is that you have to manually switch 'patterns' constantly... Chaining patterns would have made SO much sense!! /rant.

Aurora has similar issues in that you cannot loop multiple patterns, you instead have to copy paste one after the other ... ???

I guess in the big picture it's not that significant, but never the less a deal breaker for me.

Cool sounds though man!! For that price I'd buy one again!
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
MD UW+, OT, MnM UW+
dubathonic releases
fb
tIB wrote:http://soundcloud.com/tib/tenori-vs-eurorack
its a seriously powerful but of kit- check out after 5 minutes on...

Sweet piece, Andy -- my favorite since your dubby stuff from a few weeks back. That Tenori-on really sits well with your modular.
Admin
tIB was here
^ thanks very much chad, got another modular vs tenori vs everything esle in the offing atm, totally different vibe to this one but...

I still love it, plays beautifully with a polyphonic synth in omni mode too (ie all midi channels work the synth)- layering tracks for auto chords/harmonys/whatevers... random mode in my head is the monomachine arp in 16x16 grid form. that can only be a good thing.
Yoshi
analogue_steve
tIB wrote:
^ thanks very much chad, got another modular vs tenori vs everything esle in the offing atm, totally different vibe to this one but...

I still love it, plays beautifully with a polyphonic synth in omni mode too (ie all midi channels work the synth)- layering tracks for auto chords/harmonys/whatevers... random mode in my head is the monomachine arp in 16x16 grid form. that can only be a good thing.

Swap ya for a pint?
Admin
tIB was here
pound of flesh would do it. or your moog...
Game & Watch
Seems like love
Admin
tIB was here
it is! its even stopped me from buying a cirklon in the next batch.

(that's not true, looks like i have to buy a new car- winterdogmobile!)
Don't forget it on Saturday - we definitely need to check out the Tenori-on-Tenori action.

Have you used the voice manager software yet?

It's a piece of shit on OSX, doesn't work. I sent an email to Yamaha support, for what it's worth.

Other than that, they are packed full of fun! Haven't even tried external MIDI on it yet either.
Admin
tIB was here
I have- samples are in, OS updated... you want me to bring my laptop to get some samples in? youve got an SD card under 2GB? ill look at how the link up works...

tenori-on-off is on!
^

Nah, I have means to get the Windows one working (hopefully)
Go to top Post Reply