As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Store login for a year instead of just username (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Store login for a year instead of just username
King Koopa
Store login for a year instead of just username 17 Years, 5 Months ago
The forum has an option to store your username for one year. I was wondering what is the real benefit of this? I don't know any other sites that do this, instead they usually have an option to store your login for one year so you wouldn't need to login every hour like it is now.

I'm using Opera and it has capability to store the username and password to thing called "magic wand" so that I only need to hit ctrl+enter to fill the fields and send submit automaticly. It's a great help, but it would be even easier if I wouldn't need to do that. This is my private computer so I feel a bit stupid to login all the time when I want to post a reply...

Otherwise I like the site as it is, even though the reply and quote buttons are funnily placed on top of the next message (at least on my browser).
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
OT, MD-UW Mk2, SFX-60 Mk2, SFX-6
scottkellogg.com
Re: Store login for a year instead of just username 17 Years, 5 Months ago
There is a bug in the login code that in some circumstances prevents your login from being cached. It's on my list of things to fix with the site.
  The topic has been locked.
Go to top Post Reply