As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 custom frame AVAILABLE NOW (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 custom frame AVAILABLE NOW
King Koopa
Soundcloud
Trinity SH101 Juno6 JX3P cs10 NM1 Z1 K5000s MB33II Ipad3 MicroQ TX81z DX200 WS/AD VZ8m XD5 DP4 Gtrz
Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 prototype - custom frame 12 Years, 8 Months ago
digital_steve wrote:
Ozone wrote:
I'm assuming?? none of the units will be numbered, & its not like at this point they are rare, limited run 30yo analog mono synths

If they're not numbered then i'm putting a great big sticker on mine and drawing a big 1 on it. That'll put you all in your place!

Cool let me know when your selling it and we can discuss a ridiculous price )
  The topic has been locked.
Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 prototype - custom frame 12 Years, 8 Months ago
I'm gonna spot-weld a laser-etched '1' steel plate onto mine.... we'll see who is number one then!
Yoshi
analogue_steve
Damn you and your manly know-how!!
Chain Chomp
WENT INTO PRODUCTION TODAY! Should have all the parts ran by early next week and then its time for assembly. I hope to have the website up and start taking orders by next friday. I will not be taking orders before I have a bunch assembled and I can ship quickly and efficiently. This is a major step though and puts it in the "point of no return" zone. we ended up having to make a few changes that increased the price. We were going to get the legs laser cut but the guy backed out of the price he gave us and we ended up having to manufacture the legs ourselves. We also had to buy more material than expected. It looks like there will be between 25 and 50 american dollars added to the price. I won't know the exact figure until we have ran all the parts and I have paid for all the machine time. I will make my greatest efforts to get this to you at the cheapest markup I can afford. I sincerely apologize to everyone for "putting the cart before the horse" and giving you all a price based on something that I believed to be true. Next time I will wait until production run to give a price. lesson learned!

Besides this one moral dilemma this is a very exciting day for me and I want to thank all of you for your support and help in putting this together. On another positive note, I am beyond scratching the surface on the next product. I think it is going to be very nice, still working out the design but, it is getting near a point where I can have something to show to you all and get some more feedback.
Rew
Chain Chomp
Great work! Very interested in this.

I missed the info on the price in the previous pages... was it edited out? Around how much?

Let us know when the website goes up for sure.
Hero of Winds
Epicepicepicepicepicepic
Chain Chomp
Rew wrote:
Great work! Very interested in this.

I missed the info on the price in the previous pages... was it edited out? Around how much?

Let us know when the website goes up for sure.

oops.... 225-250 is the current price we are looking at hitting with the revisions and labor changes.
Hero of Winds
KIKOSHO FASHO
for Watson
Chain Chomp
watson wrote:
We were going to get the legs laser cut but the guy backed out of the price he gave us and we ended up having to manufacture the legs ourselves.

What kind of legs can we look out for? But i can be patient until the website is up.
Thanks for your work
Chain Chomp
Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 prototype - custom frame 12 Years, 7 Months ago
here are the sides, now to make some legs for the handles. getting closer

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/8XPD9oYtko3FrR5F1go0GA?feat=directlink
Go to top Post Reply