As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 custom frame AVAILABLE NOW (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 custom frame AVAILABLE NOW
Yoshi
analogue_steve
Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 prototype - custom frame 12 Years, 9 Months ago
I still get the first one
Also I want the handle.

Fantastic design.
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 prototype - custom frame 12 Years, 9 Months ago
simply gorgeous design work. it is like a treasure found in the fantasy realms of a computer game.. also interested to see the three-unit holder.
Hero of Winds
Wow that's even more amazing than I thought it would be - I definitely want one I have no preference over the handle or not - it seems worth the extra $30 though.

Here's a question - I presume one EIT-1 can handle both Mk1 and Mk2 units simultaneously? For example I have a Mk1 Monomachine and a Mk2 Machinedrum; I'd have the Monomachine as the "base" of the stand as it's heavier and I prefer "playing" it flat. Would the EIT-1 accommodate this?
Sold. Exactly what I had hoped.
King Koopa
Sweet, I might get one too. Though I would prefer a matte or darker finish + some kind of fitted bag to protected it when carrying it arround.

And please make sure it doesn't scratch our beloved units.
Hammer Bro
/
i would def buy one.
Cappy
Wow, that's very nice! It's the first time I read about your project. Wonder where the plugs go. Would be interessested in a 3-model one too...
Cappy
would buy one with handle for my MD and OT
Game & Watch
MD UW+, OT, MnM UW+
dubathonic releases
fb
Prefer with handle...but either way, that's really gorgeous!

Could you post the dimensions of the case while closed? I just bought a Pelican case for travel, and I'd like to know if yours would fit inside it...I'd love to be able to just open the Pelican, set your rack on a table, plug in and go.

By the way, I don't have the first thread handy, so at the risk of an obvious issue that you've all but certainly addressed: I take it the Elektron units are secured with screws, and in such a way that the buttons won't touch one another? (ducks head quickly)
King Koopa
Awesome
I am curious about the 3 units model thought.

Great work !
Go to top Post Reply