As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Sandbox Minimal Lead (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Minimal Lead
lne
Goomba
Minimal Lead 12 Years, 11 Months ago
Hi there,

I am trying to reproduce a sound on the monomachine and as i cant get it right i decided to post it here to check if any of you guys know how to reproduce it.

Its like a drum lead that start at 1:42, first sounding with a high decay and then get really tinny... like a "glass" sound...

Can be heard here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlMYsEiMaAU&feature=player_detailpage#t=102s

Thanks
  The topic has been locked.
lne
Goomba
Re:Minimal Lead 12 Years, 11 Months ago
I am getting there... using sine wave with many tweaks on delay, filter and lfo... the decay idea is being controlled by the delay feedback.... not matching 100% the source but i think i found a way to get there.....
If we mean the same sound, it´s a TRX-CL...or i don´t get you right?
lne
Goomba
Oh man.... you are right... i spent so many time on the monomachine, trying to make that sound... only because i saw him touching the MnM right before the sound... and i didnt realyze that the sound could be comming from the MD... hehehe

Welll... at least i leraned a lot on the monomachine... ehehe

Thank you a lot
If you don´t have a MD the BBOX Machine on the MnM should have a Clav to, don´t know the right ocatave but it should be somewhere
Go to top Post Reply