As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Join me in the pub! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Join me in the pub!
Game & Watch
Re:Join me in the pub! 13 Years, 1 Month ago
w00t http://matrixsynth.blogspot.com/2011/03/octatrack-playing-with-loop.html

Matrix gave me another plug for the album, bless him!
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
Yeah but dude, your stuff you have been turning out is pretty damn impressive, so GAS justified, when you're in your new crib you'll be rollin' like a
Admin
tIB was here
darenager wrote:
Hehe, repanel - but then I'd have to bananify - and please don't tell me that the jacks are on sub-boards so it will be easy - anyway I just talked you down on the A127, reciprocate godammit

Besides Tom has something coming that will sate my sequential lustings, to a degree

Thomas - Yeah I thought you were, thats commitment!

Evening M!

Oops

Admin
tIB was here
darenager wrote:
Yeah but dude, your stuff you have been turning out is pretty damn impressive, so GAS justified, when you're in your new crib you'll be rollin' like a

Cheers my man, yeah as long as the music keeps on going and I still have money Im happy: Im a problem solver, so I view my setup pragmaticly, filling in gaps as I go. Got to a point where Im probably a soundsource or two too heavy, and posibly a little light on effects... though the synth that pushed me over also has a tone of DSP effect processing, so Im balanced again.

Bloody xoxio hasnt even got here yet, not entirely sure where thats going to live tbh! Still havent decided on the ML303 yet btw. Speaking of which...
Admin
tIB was here
Right, Im staggering out of here... little tidy upstairs and Im set for audio tomorrow with any luck.

BTW daren Im hoping to grab an EB16 tomorrow for the beatkangz.
Game & Watch
Posting that pic was mean!

I thought I was light on fx, but the OT and MnM seem to be filling that role for now, plus I decided to keep my BD80 and Effectron (man those are killer delays, and effectrons are stupid cheap - see what I did there? Payback is a bitch Did I mention they have CV input? )
Game & Watch
Admin
tIB was here
^ good work!

That pic was worth posting just for his shit rack: I thought little chav was bad. Got a miniwave last week btw, that blacet stuff is great.
Game & Watch
Re:Join me in the pub! 13 Years ago
After a recent brush with the law (something about selling Octatracks to minors, tsk, tsk), the Elektron pub re-opens!

Tonight's making-Monomachine-patches-night over here. What's going on out there?
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
Re:Join me in the pub! 13 Years ago
Taking a break from the MnM tonight, beenon it all week prepping the new live set.
Thinking it's time to kick back with the new guitar and HD500 instead.
Go to top Post Reply