As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Join me in the pub! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Join me in the pub!
Admin
tIB was here
Re:Join me in the pub! 13 Years ago
Its looking unlikely for me personally, got an op coming up which will put me out of action for a while in the summer. If someone goes for organising Id do my best, though planning the thing is out the window for me this year.

Im banned from vintage, unless its an akai vx600 or an xpander, neither of which Im likely to find, or buy if I do. I had the chance on a vx a couple of weeks back- one came up in awave in OZ when I had cash. Too much though, especially with import tax.

There's an A127 on MW right now, always fancied that- 3 resonant bandpass filters... someone tell me its crap before I try to make room...

EDIT: and be warned again: I dont even care about the new shit coming out, still GAS over all the lovely older stuff... mostly frac stuff now.
  The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
If i got the time, and its happening, i might take the trip down. Would be cool to meet some other elektron nerds! hehe.

There was an Akai ax 60 for sale in norway last month. I was abit interrested, but rememberd the last 80´s synth i had. Roland HS 60. Juno 106 in an hideous color, and built in speakers! I really dont know why people like that synth. I still remember my disapointment when i first tried it.

Thanks for the warnings. hehe. I dont even want to know what frac has to offer. Its gonna be hard enough containing myself in the euro world.
Admin
tIB was here
I got the ax73: good synth.

Found my dream sequencer in frac: hexzone. Dangers fault...
Game & Watch
tIB when's the op?

You don't need that A127 - I had a MAM RS3 similar concept to the A127 (I think Juergen Haible designed it, based on the Korg PS3100 IIRC) and whilst it was cool not really an everday thing, good for bringing movement to pads and stuff, and funky vocal shit - but surely you got that covered with other stuff?

Thomas where you based?
Game & Watch
Yeah but, you ALMOST made me get a Hex, if it was blue I can't say my resistance would have been a success
Chain Chomp
Oslo, Norway!
Admin
tIB was here
darenager wrote:
Yeah but, you ALMOST made me get a Hex, if it was blue I can't say my resistance would have been a success

I need to sort a frac to euro power adapter so I can check if it runs on 12v, if it does I will be recommending it to everyone, always. Its fantastic... repanel it!

GAS over on the 127, thanks.
Admin
Such a black sheep. I only GAS for time...
Game & Watch
Hehe, repanel - but then I'd have to bananify - and please don't tell me that the jacks are on sub-boards so it will be easy - anyway I just talked you down on the A127, reciprocate godammit

Besides Tom has something coming that will sate my sequential lustings, to a degree

Thomas - Yeah I thought you were, thats commitment!

Evening M!
Admin
tIB was here
Ive had the GASiest year ever, Ive enjoyed it too. Once the move is done Ill have a real money pit on my hands. Feels nice to know Ive done it though- from working in BKK for 2 years and being home for 1 Ive pretty much built something beyond I ever thought I was capable of using, never mind owning. Good times.
Go to top Post Reply