As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Science Labs Interest in OT science lab...? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Interest in OT science lab...?
Re:Interest in OT science lab...? 13 Years, 1 Month ago
jbuonacc wrote:
neilbaldwin wrote:
Mercury Buns

holy shit, Neil, this is excellent!

would it be possible to get an MP3 of this?

A longer, higher fidelity (hopefully) version up on soundcloud now - download enabled.

http://soundcloud.com/neilbaldwin/mercury-buns
  The topic has been locked.
Yoshi
whooooooosh

lamonddesign

lamonddesign@gmail.com
my first ever sort of piece of music, it really does show the immediacy and power of the OT that I can do something like this with no real idea of what im doing with said samples,

dont know if I even know or understand what I have done but it was FUN

http://soundcloud.com/microscopial/octa-comp-number-one-mp3 src="http://www.elektron-users.com/components/com_fireboard/template/simplementefutbol-template/images/english/emoticons/ermm.png" alt="" style="vertical-align: middle;border:0px;" />
Hammer Bro
Hey Microscopial, is that a (high passed) beat I hear in the background?
Yoshi
whooooooosh

lamonddesign

lamonddesign@gmail.com
no jim that is pattern b07 on the monomachine playing lol, I thought at the start it was the md which I had turned down, so then turned it off and was concentrating so hard didnt notice it was on, my SINCERE APOPLOGIES wasnt trying to cheat still new to all this, ill re-record it and post later on, sorry peeps,

ps still my first real sort of piece of music so still really proud

cheers ross
Killer Beez
neilbaldwin wrote:
jbuonacc wrote:
neilbaldwin wrote:
Mercury Buns

holy shit, Neil, this is excellent!

would it be possible to get an MP3 of this?

A longer, higher fidelity (hopefully) version up on soundcloud now - download enabled.

http://soundcloud.com/neilbaldwin/mercury-buns

Sounds very nice!
Hammer Bro
Microscopial wrote:
no jim that is pattern b07 on the monomachine playing lol, I thought at the start it was the md which I had turned down, so then turned it off and was concentrating so hard didnt notice it was on, my SINCERE APOPLOGIES wasnt trying to cheat still new to all this, ill re-record it and post later on, sorry peeps,

ps still my first real sort of piece of music so still really proud

cheers ross

Haha BUSTED!
Yoshi
whooooooosh

lamonddesign

lamonddesign@gmail.com
totally but is it crap, good different, indifferent or just poo, heheheeehe I said poo lmao
Killer Beez
I was just thinking it would be great if all entries could go on one soundcloud page. This would give a great way to overview all of the tracks and leave comments etc.

(p.s. almost done!)
Yoshi
whooooooosh

lamonddesign

lamonddesign@gmail.com
hi guru I think paper said earlier that once there was enough entrants that she would let us know where we can congregate our entries cheers ross
Microscopial wrote:
totally but is it crap, good different, indifferent or just poo, heheheeehe I said poo lmao

It's definitely different.

Personally, I don't think there can be 'good' or 'bad' in the Science Lab because it's just that: a science lab. More about finding out what you can do with the OT as opposed to actually making a good 'song', as it were. That's my take on it anyway.

It's interesting that yours should end up quite 'dark' - mine did too and I never set out intentionally to do that. Maybe that's why Elektron made the OT black?
Go to top Post Reply