As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear OT feature requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: OT feature requests
OT Beta Team
Re:OT feature requests 13 Years, 2 Months ago
^^^ I recommended to elektron that they make the track button blink when sampling
  The topic has been locked.
King Koopa
username wrote:
Something to indicate when you are actually recording - like a [rec] readout in the lcd.
on the very left and right are some small signs in the display assigned to tracks.
this ----> +
Will the midi sequencer be able to send program changes on every step? Although the midi functionality is not working on the OT yet, maybe someone knows if a monomachine or a machinedrum can do this already, so it will be likely to see this functionality on the OT midi sequencer as well.
Killer Beez
More sample slots and waaay more ram please!!(96 MB only goes so far) I'm guessing there will be a 1GB upgrade someday, sure wish it was user upgradable! I'm not complaining and I love my OT to bits but it's 2011 and memory is dirt cheap so it should be able to load and play way more samples without having to press stop!
Game & Watch
Multi machine - a machine which has 8 samples assigned to it, the sample 1-8 can be selected to play using p-lock, would be good for chords and drums. Yeah you can do similar with sample locks, but plocking would be faster and more experimental (assign an LFO etc)
Chain Chomp
Glitch.. yawn.
8asz wrote:
^^^ I recommended to elektron that they make the track button blink when sampling

I suggested the rec lights stay red while recording. And I would like to see a visual input level on screen. Green LEDs don't cut it.
Chain Chomp
Glitch.. yawn.
gurulogic wrote:
More sample slots and waaay more ram please!!(96 MB only goes so far) I'm guessing there will be a 1GB upgrade someday, sure wish it was user upgradable! I'm not complaining and I love my OT to bits but it's 2011 and memory is dirt cheap so it should be able to load and play way more samples without having to press stop!

Completely agree. My guess is the are other limitations.
darenager wrote:
Multi machine - a machine which has 8 samples assigned to it, the sample 1-8 can be selected to play using p-lock, would be good for chords and drums. Yeah you can do similar with sample locks, but plocking would be faster and more experimental (assign an LFO etc)

absolutely +11111111 million !

polyphony on this thing would be deadly!
OT Beta Team
Is there any way to load entire folder into a part's machine (static or flex), without doing it one sample at a time)? Don't have my octatrack near me at this moment. the manual doesn't say.
Killer Beez
FXsuggestion- Transient shaper/designer similar in concept to something like Voxengo TransGainer or Schaak Transient Shaper. This would be very usefull IMO
Go to top Post Reply