As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear OT feature requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: OT feature requests
Re:OT feature requests 13 Years, 3 Months ago
1 - finish the sequencer. even just the core md/mnm stuff for now. like if i change a pattern length from 16->32 or 32->64, it should double the current one, just like the md/mnm do.

2 - i should be able to demo samples while i'm scrolling through a folder and pressing the machine's trig key. i dove down that deep, don't make me select each one, press the trig key a few times, decide i don't like it, dive back in, select another one (blindly), decide i don't like that, dive back in, etc...
  The topic has been locked.
Killer Beez
battery collection wrote:

2 - i should be able to demo samples while i'm scrolling through a folder and pressing the machine's trig key. i dove down that deep, don't make me select each one, press the trig key a few times, decide i don't like it, dive back in, select another one (blindly), decide i don't like that, dive back in, etc...

try the cue button?
Killer Beez
OK, here's a biggy. I keep wishing I could apply affects to a group of tracks but not the master. I think a great way to accomplish this would be if the neighbor machine playback seetup could be used to select up to 6 track sources via the A-F value knobs.I see this as being more versatile if the current neighbor machine behavior were bypassable and all inputs could be manually selected. The playback section for the neighbor machine would set the input levels for each of the 6 inputs.
Admin
OT, MD-UW Mk2, SFX-60 Mk2, SFX-6
scottkellogg.com
I'd like to be able to mute crossfader moves for certain tracks and not others -- that is, the crossfader isn't necessarily global.
King Koopa
battery collection wrote:
1 - finish the sequencer. even just the core md/mnm stuff for now. like if i change a pattern length from 16->32 or 32->64, it should double the current one, just like the md/mnm do.

yeah, i wish that hardly too
King Koopa
It would be neat to have some way for us to build some kind of lfo designer library so folks could swap them around - rhythm patterns, quantized scales, etc... So some way to make designed lfo's portable, please.
+1
King Koopa
hardly missed,

Pattern remove

pleeeease
Chain Chomp
pattern remove? you don´t mean pattern clear, do you? because that already is possible.
i´d like very much to be able to copy a full pattern from one bank to another, including all maschine assignments.
so if i have a bank full of patterns i can carry them over to the next bank and quickly continue working with them.
right now if i switch banks i start with 8 tracks of static machines.
Hammer Bro
lostinmanuals wrote:
hardly missed,

Pattern remove

pleeeease

If you want to delete a pattern, you can press function+play (clear) while NOT in record mode (otherwise it will only delete the track you're currently on).

I don't know if it's implemented yet though (but I would think so). Never had to delete a pattern yet!
Go to top Post Reply