As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear OT feature requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: OT feature requests
Re:OT feature requests 13 Years, 3 Months ago
gurulogic wrote:
Also, can parts even be used in arrangements? Unclear..

The part you set for a pattern is then saved with it; change a pattern, and the part changes with it (if you save the part with it).
The way I see it, if spread evenly across a bank you have 4 patterns to a part.
  The topic has been locked.
OT Beta Team
I'd like more than 4 parts per bank... I'd slice to have the option to have unique prt per pattern for very diverse patterns ... Or at least 8 parts per bank ...

Or 64 or 128 parts per project, allowing parts to be used with any pattern in any bank instead of tying parts to one particular bank ...
Cappy
Daim wrote:
My new no1 request: a way to lower the volume for all OT channels with one knob movement.. I can mix with MD and OT and fade the MD out by using its main volume knob or the OT mixer section. But when I want to switch to a MD pattern completely I have to lower the volume of each OT channel individually which is really annoying. Of course I could create a scene but I'd have to do this for every part on every bank...

There are Main and Cue volume controls in the mixer section. Should do what you want.
King Koopa
8asz wrote:
I'd like more than 4 parts per bank... I'd slice to have the option to have unique prt per pattern for very diverse patterns ... Or at least 8 parts per bank ...

Or 64 or 128 parts per project, allowing parts to be used with any pattern in any bank instead of tying parts to one particular bank ...

This.

Would love to have an autoassigned part per pattern (so thats 16 parts per bank).

If I want one part stretched among a few patterns, I can still do that then.

It's just bad, I have to switch Banks if I want every played pattern to be unique soundwise...
King Koopa
lymtronics wrote:
Daim wrote:
My new no1 request: a way to lower the volume for all OT channels with one knob movement.. I can mix with MD and OT and fade the MD out by using its main volume knob or the OT mixer section. But when I want to switch to a MD pattern completely I have to lower the volume of each OT channel individually which is really annoying. Of course I could create a scene but I'd have to do this for every part on every bank...

There are Main and Cue volume controls in the mixer section. Should do what you want.

No, because the main output volume also affects the incoming signals. I cannot lower the volume of an OT pattern without lowering the volume of the incoming MD pattern as well.
8asz wrote:

yep totally agree here
King Koopa
Aviation Parkway wrote:
8asz wrote:

yep totally agree here

+1
Chain Chomp
MDUW/MD/MONO
SURROGATES on DVD now!
yep 4 parts per project is pretty small.
King Koopa
it's per bank, so it's actually 1 part per 4 patterns.
King Koopa
Another thing: Some kind of send/return fx group like on the MD would be very helpful for for muting single tracks. For example adding some delay to a track before muting it to make it fade out a bit more smoothly. That's not possible with the track effects because the delay is killed as soon as you mute a track. (Also not quite possible with track 8 as master because you cannot send just a single track to the delay.)

edit: Oh wait, If you could stop single tracks (which will obviously be implemented) it would be possible too. An option for quantizing the start and stop of a track like when changing patterns would be great.

Go elektron go
Go to top Post Reply