As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear OT feature requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: OT feature requests
Killer Beez
Re:A new record mode would make looping easier 13 Years, 3 Months ago
Purge unused samples does not clear "excess" files from the disk, only clears them from being loaded into memory for the current project. Or am I missing something?

I think a consolodate project function similar to how Ableton Live does it would be a godsend for OT sample management.
  The topic has been locked.
Killer Beez
A mute mode so we don't always have to hold the function button to mute and unmute tracks, but make it so that it doesn't hide anything on the display!
King Koopa
MPC 2500
MonoMachine mk2+
Octatrack
Fizmo Rack
Korg 707
Dark Energy
Mackie Onyx 1640i
2 * Pandora PX4
Korg KP 3
Art TCS
Valley People Dynamite
gurulogic wrote:
A mute mode so we don't always have to hold the function button to mute and unmute tracks, but make it so that it doesn't hide anything on the display!

You've got the mixer button for that but agreed it does hide the other stuff on the screen.

.R
King Koopa
MPC 2500
MonoMachine mk2+
Octatrack
Fizmo Rack
Korg 707
Dark Energy
Mackie Onyx 1640i
2 * Pandora PX4
Korg KP 3
Art TCS
Valley People Dynamite
Re:OT feature requests 13 Years, 3 Months ago
My list of preferred features so far:

1. Accept external midi clock
2. Ability to freely assign outputs to track, like on the monomachine (AB/CD for stereo or A/B/C/D mono)
3. Midi implementation chart published so I know which midi cc number belongs to which parameter
4. seq transpose the way it is implemented on the monomachine (with the FIX option to exclude tracks from transposing) I'd love to be able to make samples pitch through midi.

Without doubt there will be more I'd be wanting

oh yes and 5. password / pincode protection to prevent my girlfriend from sneaking away with the octatrack

.R
Killer Beez
RobbieNerve wrote:

oh yes and 5. password / pincode protection to prevent my girlfriend from sneaking away with the octatrack

.R

oooh, yea that would be a burn!
King Koopa
My new no1 request: a way to lower the volume for all OT channels with one knob movement.. I can mix with MD and OT and fade the MD out by using its main volume knob or the OT mixer section. But when I want to switch to a MD pattern completely I have to lower the volume of each OT channel individually which is really annoying. Of course I could create a scene but I'd have to do this for every part on every bank...
King Koopa
1. The allready mentioned Oneshot Rectrigger
2. Sequential switched Oneshot Rectrigger/Looprecording

= looprecording, each loop is recording to a new Track
gives 8 takes, each on a own Track.
Not only useful for manual playing and recording, also very cool for recording a modularsynth while jamming
King Koopa
Fader curve settings.. that would be so cool
Goomba
I would love to have autostart after tap tempo, like you just have to tap tempo four times and it starts on next beat... (maybe it's already possible but I didn't find how)
Killer Beez
reload or load part as a per row setting in arrangement mode. Also, can parts even be used in arrangements? Unclear..
Go to top Post Reply