As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear OT Problem with recording (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: OT Problem with recording
Game & Watch
Re:OT Problem with recording 13 Years, 2 Months ago
gurulogic wrote:

In the meantime untill I can afford 64 OT-tracks it would be great if Elektron could at least solve the latency and gain reduction issues when recording from internal source. I am continuously wanting to bounce down to free up tracks or to convert flex to static but internal "bounce" recording is almost unusable in its current state. I would love to be able to make much more use of the resampling capabilities with a lot less fiddling .. meh!
*nods*
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
coud someone help me please. After my first successfull attemps i only got distorted or bit reduced results. I don´t know why!!
Killer Beez
clipping at the inputs? do you see the inputs flickering red? mixer input gain turned up too high?
Goomba
gurulogic wrote:
clipping at the inputs? do you see the inputs flickering red? mixer input gain turned up too high?

i don´t think its the input level because i used a thru-track and when i´m listening to it everything works fine.
Goomba
i still have this problem since hours which drives me crazy, sorry. I can hear a clear signal @ a Thru-track but my samples of these signals are heavy bit crushed or pitch modulated...!
King Koopa
Scaff wrote:
i still have this problem since hours which drives me crazy, sorry. I can hear a clear signal @ a Thru-track but my samples of these signals are heavy bit crushed or pitch modulated...!
Like bits and pieces?
...like it's the same beat, but it wasn't?
Goomba
OK, i solved the problem. i recorded a thru-track and the AB input at the same time. But now i couldn´t sample from T1-T8 and CD anymore.............
Go to top Post Reply