As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge The new Elektron instrument has finally surfaced!... (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: The new Elektron instrument has finally surfaced!...
The new Elektron instrument has finally surfaced!... 17 Years, 11 Months ago
  The topic has been locked.
King Koopa
Re: The new Elektron instrument has finally surfaced!... 17 Years, 11 Months ago
great stuff!

was it ever found out what was in those easter eggs by the way?
Boo
Current \'gear\': Korg Legacy controller, Launchpad, Renoise.
Re: The new Elektron instrument has finally surfaced!... 17 Years, 11 Months ago
lol. a red herring.
Goomba
damn it, I?m totaly drunk. Svore to myself, I was just going to check my e-mail, but couldn?t resist. IT?S MIDSUMMERS EVE, JUST ONCE A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!
Admin
hahahaha -- yes! I knew I loved the Swedes. This just confirms it. . .

(I really hope the Swedish TEAM is forestalling the midsommer's eve celebration in anticipation of the game tomorrow! Celebrate after, boys -- go go go!)

M
Game & Watch
Re: The new Elektron instrument has finally surfaced!... 17 Years, 10 Months ago
F a can of trash...I want teenage audio pronto!!!! :-D
Re: The new Elektron instrument has finally surfaced!... 17 Years, 10 Months ago
whats this teenage audio thing I've read about here ?
Cappy

jsrockit wrote:
F a can of trash...

Can of trash?

I want teenage audio pronto!!!!

Well, there you go! A a nice little project, ready and concepted for you to develop. Pronto!

When it comes to Elektron we like to decide for ourselves what we think is a feasible project that we enjoy and are capable of developing.

Investing in the plastic form for the TE project would be too much for _us_ to finance. Actually you won't find custom plastics on many synthesizer not backed by a giant company or investor. We have custom plastics on the MD and the Mono though (proud .

Daniel
Game & Watch

daniel wrote:

jsrockit wrote:
F a can of trash...

Can of trash?

I want teenage audio pronto!!!!

Well, there you go! A a nice little project, ready and concepted for you to develop. Pronto!

When it comes to Elektron we like to decide for ourselves what we think is a feasible project that we enjoy and are capable of developing.

Investing in the plastic form for the TE project would be too much for _us_ to finance. Actually you won't find custom plastics on many synthesizer not backed by a giant company or investor. We have custom plastics on the MD and the Mono though (proud .

Daniel

Relax sir...don't take me too seriously.
Go to top Post Reply