As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re: MNM possible bugs (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re: MNM possible bugs
King Koopa
MNM possible bugs 18 Years, 9 Months ago
- "copy melody" from a track to a miditrack doesn't always work properly (or "copy track" perhaps neither) - atleast there might appear extra trigless trigs...

- this one is more difficult to reproduce, maybe i should upload the sysex of the pattern: i had a kit with a dynamix effect machine and input & output set to A/B, all other machine's output was set to A/B. i accidentally changed to a pattern with another kit (luckily the kit i was working with was saved ) - and changed back to the one i was working with, the gain of dynamix effect sounded as it was set to maximum, THOUGH the parameter looked like it was at zero. it was pretty loud... when i touched the gain parameter just so that the value was changed to 1 it started sounding like it should.

- miditrack notes might hang, no matter what the note lenght was. restarting helps.

anyone had similar experiences?
  The topic has been locked.
Killer Beez
Re: MNM possible bugs 18 Years, 9 Months ago

Mesak wrote:
miditrack notes might hang, no matter what the note lenght was. restarting helps.

of course, you need to put in the note off data manually!
King Koopa
what!?

well USUALLY it works. you can adjust the note lenght with the length parameter, sixteenths and eight and all get out ok. just sometimes the notes will hang and lay forever.
it was midi tracks btw.
Killer Beez
hold function - then hit a slot on the sequencer, and the led glows yelow - and thats a note off. Then you can crank the note length to 127 and keep it there.

I know - it took Daniel to tell me this when I complained that my machine was counter intuitive. It has to do with sequencer resolution - suprisingly, you do not need that many note off messages! Usually 2-3 per pattern gets me where I need to be.
King Koopa
oh please!! i DO know what a "note off" trig is. as i said already before, it is about miditracks = external, NOT internal seq.

but seriously, it would be interesting to hear if anyone has experiences of such beahvior as described at the top ^
Admin
OT, MD-UW Mk2, SFX-60 Mk2, SFX-6
scottkellogg.com
Could you post a walkthough to reproduce this behavior?
Killer Beez
my bad - I thought when you said "What!?" that you were not aware of the note off thing. Sorry.
Go to top Post Reply