As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re: Elektron Console (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re: Elektron Console
Cappy
Re: Elektron Console 18 Years, 10 Months ago
The case itself cost $169 USD. The adapters and midi cables were probably another $30. So ~$200 USD total. BTW, someone asked if this could be carried on the plane. No, I'm pretty sure it is too big for that.

However, I think Road Ready makes a case for the Mackie 1402 mixer (with removable lid) that could feasibly be used to put both the MD and MM tabletop in without rack ears using the right-angle cable adapters, etc, but not much room for anything else. The only thing is that case comes with pre-glued foam specifically to fit the form factor of the 1402 - but those could be removed. I haven't tried this solution myself but could be worth looking into. It would take a much less footprint and probably could be a luggage carry-on.

BTW, my partner Dave and I will be performing live with this rig on July 9th at Trilogy in Boulder as Freq Modif opening for Geoff White of Ghostly International. Using MD, MM, Revolution and a Devilfish (modified 303) - no laptops. I'll try to put a recording of it on our site for people to hear.

-nate
http://obliq.net
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba

MokBor wrote:
OT: ..... a big sleeping disorder .......
......... smoke pot before i go to bed That works just as good as the medication.....

hmmm, I wonder where you've got that sleeping disorder in the first place.....

I used to smoke pot every evening for eight years, after quiting it I had a sleeping disorder for at least a year! Go figure...

Ronald.
King Koopa
I got it for like all my life although it has been more noticble for the last 4 years now. But it doesn't matter, i'm used to it anyway. Although it's still a pitty i can't sleep next to my girl I'm always lying there awake...
Go to top Post Reply