As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re: My SPS1-UW was delivered -> NOT! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re: My SPS1-UW was delivered -> NOT!
King Koopa
Re: My SPS1-UW was delivered -> NOT! 18 Years, 11 Months ago
Withdrawal is a bitch
  The topic has been locked.
King Koopa

Acidfever wrote:

Well could be more. But don't forget they take absolutely no time to load. They are just there just like the E12 machines. 32 is an OK number for me though.

...yeah true, but it's a shame 'cos one could easily fit 100 short samples in 2000kb...
Boo

Friend wrote:
look what happens when you take peoples machindrums away

:-D HAHA i never even thought of that. I was without machinedrum for about 3 weeks aswell. I hated it.
Boo

Mesak wrote:

Acidfever wrote:

Well could be more. But don't forget they take absolutely no time to load. They are just there just like the E12 machines. 32 is an OK number for me though.

...yeah true, but it's a shame 'cos one could easily fit 100 short samples in 2000kb...

Well, yes and no. I agree that having a nice colletion of samples ready is very cool. But also remember that the RAM machines also need memory to record. So a full memory would mean non working ram machines.
Killer Beez

Mesak wrote:

Acidfever wrote:

I guess you can load a wav-file of multiple hits on one machine and use the start and stop for scanning which hit you would use. :-D
Goomba

Toni wrote:

Mesak wrote:

Acidfever wrote:

I guess you can load a wav-file of multiple hits on one machine and use the start and stop for scanning which hit you would use. :-D

Ha ha, you are a genius! That also makes it possible to use different parts of a loop you have loaded in the MD, great! I wonder how precisely you can define the start and stop points. I have my MD in for the upgrade now and can't wait to get it back!!!

Hi forum btw :-D
Admin
OT, MD-UW Mk2, SFX-60 Mk2, SFX-6
scottkellogg.com
Greetings! Welcome to the club
Go to top Post Reply