As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:change octatrack pattern with midi cc from external machine (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:change octatrack pattern with midi cc from external machine
Cappy
Re:change octatrack pattern with midi cc from external machine 11 Years, 5 Months ago
ahah yes the learning curve has some drops here and there, is a completely different sampler from the olds , so u need to restart from skill 0
again thanks
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Re:change octatrack pattern with midi cc from external machine 10 Years, 7 Months ago
do you know if with a program change or another midi message could change the part or a bank?

im trying to control externally the samples loaded in the tracks.

any help would be rad.

thanks a lot

T
Goomba
Re:change octatrack pattern with midi cc from external machine 10 Years, 7 Months ago
Hey PSOUL,

Would you mind sharing some more detail regarding the solution you came up with for this issue? I'd like to be able to trigger Octatrack pattern changes with my Behringer FCB1010 pedal and I'm having trouble figuring out exactly which Program Change messages I'm supposed to be sending.

Thanks

-wj
Goomba
Re:change octatrack pattern with midi cc from external machine 10 Years, 6 Months ago
As an add-on to my previous question...I am also curious to know if the MIDI channel through which the footswitch's program change messages are being sent makes a difference. In other words, since the program change to switch patterns would essentially be affecting all MIDI (and audio) tracks, on which channel should the message be coming?

Thanks
Go to top Post Reply