As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:External MIDI controller for Octa (no computer involved) (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:External MIDI controller for Octa (no computer involved)
MCL
Boo
Re:External MIDI controller for Octa (no computer involved) 10 Years, 8 Months ago
I use my trusty UC-33e. Kinda hard to find a one in decent nick, but they are out there.

I have no idea why they dont make them anymore, a great wee controller for both hard and software.
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Re:External MIDI controller for Octa (no computer involved) 10 Years, 8 Months ago
I decided to go with Novation. Zero sl MK2. Everything i may need is there, and in PA situation it has some visual feedback on. Only one dilemma left, and this is drum pad programming to trig slices on just one of tracks. It is definitly biger than any of mine instruments I plan to carry out, but good thing is, I can get it this week for really good price. I also find very cool little controller from Faderfox (UC3, with 8 knobs, 8 faders and crossfader). Less functions, smaller dimensions (big plus), almost same price, and it must be ordered from Germany...Maybe if one day I decide to transport instruments in smaller bag

Ivan
Goomba
No standard MIDI here (Faderfox), so Novation it is...
Go to top Post Reply